[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Yes, it still works in 3.7. Chin Sol, however, was heavily nerfed back in 3.5, so it is not longer the optimal bow to use. Use Lioneye's Glare or a crafted bow with fire damage and attack speed mods and hits can't be evaded mod. Use Chin Sol only if you have a legacy variant in standard.

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
This build including the pob still works for 3.7? Is there anything we should change or if we follow the guide exactly we'd still be ok in 3.7? And chin sol is still the best weapon for this build? I heard it got nerfed and I think I read people are using other bows

I'm still using the 3.6 POB and it's great. There's certainly room for some changes since 3.7 but it's not necessary for the build to be strong. If you're playing in league only I wouldn't use chin sol. You can, but it won't be as strong as other options. If you're playing in standard and have access to a legacy chin sol, then it's certainly still worth using as far as I've been able to tell. I've used all three of these and don't feel a ton of difference between them:

And here's the rest of what I'm using right now:

I'm doing this build in 3.7 but can only seem to summon 4 totems max. Where did you get the 5th totem?

Just saw there was nerf in 3.5 nvm
Last edited by kimmanura on Aug 11, 2019, 3:19:02 PM
Great Build! TY for the guide. One question. Not understanding how you get 5 totems, only getting 4. I have ancestral bond, skirmish, and pursuit of faith which gives me 4.
"
APlear wrote:
Great Build! TY for the guide. One question. Not understanding how you get 5 totems, only getting 4. I have ancestral bond, skirmish, and pursuit of faith which gives me 4.

Been said like 100 times in comments section, just read the "3.5 (Betrayal)" note at the top of the guide.

TL,DR : 4 totems max (or 6 with "multiple totem support")
I Usually dont comment on stuff, but i used this build twice now and i love it
- got up to 20m dps
| ~12m shaper dps
- farmed uber elder/atzubu + grand daddy shaper over 100 times with ezzz.
Fastest run was close to 3min for shaper and 2 min for uber elder.

Took a while for min maxing (havnt finished it sadly)

But it was a blast.

This was in 3.6 Btw but didnt got touched.
One hint - for max boss dps swap out ur rain of Splinters for an actual jewel ;)

Thanks and such.
Ps. Will use it in 3.8 to start

- Pastebin blah for PoB :https://pastebin.com/NAUC7r33
can anyyone take a look at my build? I just rerolled to this and im confused why im only able to summon 3 totems?

edit: sorry didnt realize i didnt ascend right :) love the build
Last edited by antwnnn on Aug 19, 2019, 11:04:51 PM
Hi guys starting to read the Development manifesto,

" We've also made some improvements to how all projectiles select targets when chaining. Previously, two projectiles from a single attack could attempt to chain to the same target, but only one would be able to hit. Now chaining projectiles won't attempt to chain to the same target unless no other targets are available, which significantly improves the clearing capabilities of Chaining projectiles when used with additional projectiles. "

can we take this as a buff for this build?

Thanks
Can you make an example of the "source" for your +chain`? (other then corruption for the quiver) and if you think tho gl on getting that.

I guess we dont really go for another kinda of helm and also the link setup will stay the same (and yes i dont know patch notes now, but why would they touch them :>)

Basically saying i agree this is a buff but implementing it in the build will probably "interesting" also for the amulet "enchant" from the blight veils you will go for "piercing shots" to boost your clear speed early on.

After that / later into red maps you can go for spiritual aid or some other big DPS notes or well EHP things if you preffer.

cheers
"The Hierophant's mana path has changed as a result of a review of all Mana mechanics. It should be more offensively powerful for a character with heavy mana investment now, with its defensive power slightly reduced. "

So a mana flask might be necessary now.

There's also been a buff to fire damage over time/ignite.
Last edited by CoulAsAGhoul on Sep 3, 2019, 10:42:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info