[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Just found hubris jewel with 80% fire and 80% projectile dmg boost without big investment got 25k mouseover dps boost
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
skaiciux wrote:
point blank is close range 50% boost +1 chain is already on our skill tree

Where is the +1 chain on skill tree?

my bad thinked about pierce
del
Last edited by mrmore11o on Jul 31, 2019, 9:24:39 AM
Apologies if this has been covered before, I tried looking around, but there appears to be a pretty big hole on chaos resist in the tree and gear.
"
Horatus wrote:
Apologies if this has been covered before, I tried looking around, but there appears to be a pretty big hole on chaos resist in the tree and gear.

Most people do not bother with Chaos Resist. Mine is always negative. There is an area up top (Purity of Flesh) that gives life & some Chaos resists.

You can always buy/craft Opal Rings with Chaos Resist on them.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Hello all

Can someone very knowledgeable on this build please take a look at my build Thexiter?

I am level 91 and have followed the video guide by Navandis.

I have followed it the best I could but I am not rich so I don't have any high end crafted stuff.

So can I tweek to make it better? Right now I barely cleared T16 phoenix map, scared to do others because its hard (for me) to get T16 maps and don't want to blow the few I have.

Do I need to link Thexiter here so you all can see him? if so how?
"
Hello all

Can someone very knowledgeable on this build please take a look at my build Thexiter?

I have followed it the best I could but I am not rich so I don't have any high end crafted stuff.

So can I tweek to make it better? Right now I barely cleared T16 phoenix map, scared to do others because its hard (for me) to get T16 maps and don't want to blow the few I have.

Get rid of the Chin Sol & get a Lioneye's Glare

Spoiler

You need Opal Rings for max DPS. A simple one like mine will go a long ways.

Spoiler

You do not have Pierce shots yet. It is very important. I would lose Aspect of the Eagle & get Pierce Shots.

Remove Poachers Aim & get a Viridian Jewel.

My Tree

Most important,

Your Elemental Hit is only 20/20. You need a level 21
Your Frostferno is also missing the corruption,

Spoiler

Not the best but it was cheap, only cost me 2 exalt.

Good Luck.

EDIT - Get the right amulet

Spoiler

Last edited by Ahewaz on Jul 29, 2019, 7:05:45 PM
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
Hello all

Get rid of the Chin Sol & get a Lioneye's Glare

Spoiler

You need Opal Rings for max DPS. A simple one like mine will go a long ways.

Spoiler

You do not have Pierce shots yet. It is very important. I would lose Aspect of the Eagle & get Pierce Shots.

Remove Poachers Aim & get a Viridian Jewel.

My Tree

Most important,

Your Elemental Hit is only 20/20. You need a level 21
Your Frostferno is also missing the corruption,

Spoiler

Not the best but it was cheap, only cost me 2 exalt.

Good Luck.

EDIT - Get the right amulet

Spoiler

Thanks for your assistance! I will make the changes as I can afford them.
I've been reading through this thread a lot, trying to decide if it's worth it to switch to Lionseye. I currenty have these:

I honestly didn't notice much difference between them. Since my Chin is a legacy, anyone have an opinion on if it'd be worth switching in this case?
WOO!

Finally got my Celestial Hideout.
This build including the pob still works for 3.7? Is there anything we should change or if we follow the guide exactly we'd still be ok in 3.7? And chin sol is still the best weapon for this build? I heard it got nerfed and I think I read people are using other bows
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Aug 10, 2019, 11:14:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info