[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Blankbeard wrote:
EDIT: saw the comment in 3.6 section. Nothing to ask anymore.

A next question: Got Tombfist nerved? In Legion League it seems as if the attack speed is gone. Alternatives?

I use Gripped Gloves. I am happy with them.

Spoiler
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
tombfist for delve gripped with 16 attack speed for maps. there is shaped based gripped you can roll double projectile damage = huge boost
"
skaiciux wrote:
tombfist for delve gripped with 16 attack speed for maps. there is shaped based gripped you can roll double projectile damage = huge boost

Hey man, how many tries you did yo get the +1 curse on the Yoke?
(you should change your bow, check my bow in my character profile, it will give you a huge DPS buff)

cheers
Last edited by CruorFRA on Jul 4, 2019, 4:06:44 AM
only 5briked yokes till +1 curse. i feel better with chin idk you get +20k mouseover dps but you dont see close range bonus? im not sure
"
skaiciux wrote:
only 5briked yokes till +1 curse. i feel better with chin idk you get +20k mouseover dps but you dont see close range bonus? im not sure

only 5 wow lucky, im at 15...
but not lucky at crafting still using tamings
"
SkitterON wrote:
Crafted bow is amazing btw 172k mouseover dps

Hi, could you please do me a favor & tell me your in town DPS with the bow & also with Lioneye's?

I crafted one, not as good as yours but I lose a lot of DPS.

With Lioneeye's, I have 96305.9
With my crafted bow, I have 82168.1. The only thing that makes this bow the crafted bow better is the chance to deal double damage & I guess the fire penetration which is not accounted for in town.

Spoiler

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
"
Ahewaz wrote:
"
SkitterON wrote:
Crafted bow is amazing btw 172k mouseover dps

Hi, could you please do me a favor & tell me your in town DPS with the bow & also with Lioneye's?

I crafted one, not as good as yours but I lose a lot of DPS.

With Lioneeye's, I have 96305.9
With my crafted bow, I have 82168.1. The only thing that makes this bow the crafted bow better is the chance to deal double damage & I guess the fire penetration which is not accounted for in town.

Spoiler

in-town white dps for me is 185k - the key is to use double precision watcher's eye (attack damage/crit multi) and use as many double attack apeed/crit multi jewels as you can. You really can't min/max that gear any further other than the jewels.
It might have already been posted, but due to the lack of in-thread search, I was not able to find any discussion about using Inpulsas for this build. Since we only need maximum of 4 link, it is a cheap option this league. Any experiences with the damage?
@Blankbeard simple answere is no - impulsas doesnt work with totems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info