[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
GuysYoloxD wrote:
@Blankbeard simple answere is no - impulsas doesnt work with totems

Thank you!
Is something nerfed here? I have 4 totems instead of 5 with same tree and items.
"
xturin wrote:
Is something nerfed here? I have 4 totems instead of 5 with same tree and items.

Yes, there was a nerf back in 3.5. Max totems is now 4.
how about legion jewels with this build? did anyone test it already?
With the basic items and a decent level will maps be easy to run and level with cause the items i seen are very cheap so looks easy to build for?
"
mall78 wrote:
how about legion jewels with this build? did anyone test it already?

All i have is an Elegant Hubris jewel, and it's not for totems.
That being said, every Legion jewel has their own specs, so you'd have to either try a bunch of different ones in a bunch of different jewel locations, OR spend divines on them to change the random jewel number so it changes specs.

I want to ask if using skirmit +1 chain is better than Point Blank?
point blank is close range 50% boost +1 chain is already on our skill tree
"
skaiciux wrote:
point blank is close range 50% boost +1 chain is already on our skill tree

Where is the +1 chain on skill tree?

I'm trying a chain variant of this build instead of Pierce and didn't see any Chain in passives (debated Deadeye, but sacrifice too much clear speed for +1 chain and damage). I'm debating just manually taking Point Blank in favor of the +1 Skirmish. Gloomfang, Chain support, and Skirmish for +4 chain plus the extra up to 80% as chaos.

*edit* Forgot about Avatar of Fire, no chaos damage.

The chaining has made leveling and Legions super smooth while still maintaining boss burst. But I'll dabble into maps this weekend to see how it fairs in higher maps with damage loss from Chain instead of WED and no shock from amulet.
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Jul 12, 2019, 6:54:22 PM
"
Kadamose wrote:
"
Ahewaz wrote:

Hi, could you please do me a favor & tell me your in town DPS with the bow & also with Lioneye's?

I crafted one, not as good as yours but I lose a lot of DPS.

With Lioneeye's, I have 96305.9
With my crafted bow, I have 82168.1. The only thing that makes this bow the crafted bow better is the chance to deal double damage & I guess the fire penetration which is not accounted for in town.

Spoiler

in-town white dps for me is 185k - the key is to use double precision watcher's eye (attack damage/crit multi) and use as many double attack apeed/crit multi jewels as you can. You really can't min/max that gear any further other than the jewels.

You were right about the jewels. the DPS goes up significantly. Thanks for posting.
I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info