[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Hello,

where do we get the other 50% of Fire conversion with Avatar of fire?

thanks
"
CruorFRA wrote:
Hello,

where do we get the other 50% of Fire conversion with Avatar of fire?

thanks

I think you misread it. We already get 100% of the fire damage.

Avatar of Fire just converts 50% of Physical / Cold / Lighting to Fire.

The reason for it is, once you add the Combat Focus Jewels, you can only do fire damage so Avatar of Fire gives you 50% of all other damage converted to fire.

I am not Anti-Social, I am just selective on whom I wish to be social with.
Last edited by Ahewaz on Sep 9, 2019, 10:20:56 PM
Hey,

thanks a ton for the build! Playing it this league and having a BLAST - literally.

Here's my gear so far for those interested (I was lucky enough to have Navali prophecy a "Fated Connections" which I could sell for 5ex):
Spoiler
"
Helbelinc1 wrote:
Hey,

thanks a ton for the build! Playing it this league and having a BLAST - literally.

Here's my gear so far for those interested (I was lucky enough to have Navali prophecy a "Fated Connections" which I could sell for 5ex):
Spoiler

Looks good so far, a couple pointers from what I can see.

- get the 120% inc crit chance enchant for your boots
- there are jewel mods that totem builds can utilize (if you haven't crit, if you haven't killed, haven't hit) the numeric values are quite powerfull and always active for us
"
arkan1et wrote:
"
Helbelinc1 wrote:
Hey,

- there are jewel mods that totem builds can utilize (if you haven't crit, if you haven't killed, haven't hit) the numeric values are quite powerfull and always active for us

Good call for the jewel
+ you can put the +1 curse on any amulet with blight mods
Opa alguem pode da uma olhada no meu char? e me da umas dicas, " não sei postar os itens dele aqui "
I've been using Xoph's Blood over yoke for a long time, considering switching back to yoke and see how it feels. I'd lose a few points on the tree having to spec back into Avatar of Fire, so I'm not sure it's a worthwhile tradeoff.

Speaking of the tree... I've been using the exact same points since 3.5 or 3.6, can't recall which. Haven't changed my points around at all the last few patches. Wondering if anyone has any input on an improved tree setup since this build was last updated.
Last edited by Vicariously on Sep 15, 2019, 9:58:35 AM
"
Vicariously wrote:
I've been using Xoph's Blood over yoke for a long time, considering switching back to yoke and see how it feels. I'd lose a few points on the tree having to spec back into Avatar of Fire, so I'm not sure it's a worthwhile tradeoff.

Speaking of the tree... I've been using the exact same points since 3.5 or 3.6, can't recall which. Haven't changed my points around at all the last few patches. Wondering if anyone has any input on an improved tree setup since this build was last updated.

I changed my tree. I also swapped out Chin Sol for a Lioneyes Glare. Unless you can afford a custom bow. I was able to complete 39/40 achievements last league.

I don't mean to spam, but after I've just easily walked over Uber Atziri and the Minotaur, I reckon I gotta say how awesome this build is - again.

Here's an update on my gear (happy for feedback again :)):
Spoiler
Well, I decided to try something different. I took,

Spoiler

Piercing Shots on my Amulet & get those 4 points back. It boosted my DPS a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info