[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Could anyone help me to improve the damage/survival? Thanks

"

It's super simple : you need to re-roll as Marauder-Chieftain and do this :

also get rid of Chin Sol: its very bad bow.
Q: My Elemental Hit have max 4 summoned totems , why ? Where I did mistake ?
I do have Skirmish , and the skill tree exactly the same ...
"
Elua wrote:

Is there a calculator how much that would cost me to respec to this? I dont have any problems with damage, but survival is really hard when hitting shaper guardians especially the minotaur. I died a lot.

What are the benifits in case of survivability in comparison to the build here?
"
"
Elua wrote:

Is there a calculator how much that would cost me to respec to this? I dont have any problems with damage, but survival is really hard when hitting shaper guardians especially the minotaur. I died a lot.

You can use same items, cost 0

You will receive ~2000-3000 health, but lose evasion.

Someday i want to test this build, its looks pretty good https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Elua/_Elua_K
Last edited by SKeLeToNya on Apr 5, 2019, 5:14:19 AM
"
Kadamose wrote:

-Bow - Chin Sol or Lioneye's Glare with extra arrow corruption. I am currently experimenting with Lioneye's Glare which gives a massive 40k dps boost without the corruption. Thinking of switching to QuillRain and only use Chin Sol for bossing.

When you’ve got Lioneye’s Glare equipped, what quiver do you use? I admit, Lioneye’s Resolute Technique affix is very desirable…

I’m sorry, but I don’t fully understand all the hype about +1 arrow corruption. I don’t have +1 arrow, but my totems crush all standard map mobs; the extra arrow implicit would be advantageous, but not greatly so, especially considering the cost. And regarding bosses, they only get hit by one arrow, it’s not like the extra arrow would help there. In fact, when bossing I do the opposite - if I’m going into a known tough fight, I take out my “Rain of Splinters” jewel and put in another increased elemental damage jewel. Now my totes shoot only one arrow each, but my single target DPS gets another increased 60% mod.

I did some testing with a Quill Rain. PoB says it’s less DPS, but if I can afford to I like to actually experiment “in the field”, if you know what I mean. Sometimes something PoB rubbishes has a big QoL benefit that far outweighs the theoretical loss. Anyway, Quill Rain looks cool – totems rapid fire like machineguns! But, I found my Quill Rain setup needed 2-3 arrows to drop most monsters, my Chin Sol can one-shot these. Boss-wise, again I found Chin Sol to be better DPS, and the ping-pong effect of knockback arrows is sweet too.
"

I have somewhat worse gear than you have, but I find that the build does enough dps already, and have switched to more defense instead.

In your case, I run Grace instead of Haste and Enfeeble instead of Blasphemy. I'm also using a Chaos Golem (tied to CWDT, so it auto-resummons)

The combination of Grace/Enfeeble works really well: not just the damage reduction, but the increased evasion and the decreased accuracy really strengthen each other.

The difference in damage is only noticeable with very very tough bosses, everything else is oneshot or dies in a second. You will take a few extra seconds against these tough bosses.

The difference in survival is very noticeable: and when it is easier to survive, it does not matter that tough bosses take a bit longer.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Beebsman wrote:
I did some testing with a Quill Rain. PoB says it’s less DPS, but if I can afford to I like to actually experiment “in the field”, if you know what I mean. Sometimes something PoB rubbishes has a big QoL benefit that far outweighs the theoretical loss. Anyway, Quill Rain looks cool – totems rapid fire like machineguns! But, I found my Quill Rain setup needed 2-3 arrows to drop most monsters, my Chin Sol can one-shot these. Boss-wise, again I found Chin Sol to be better DPS, and the ping-pong effect of knockback arrows is sweet too.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I was just about to ask: with all this bloviating about bows, has anyone actually *tested* which kills bosses the fastest?

I don't really care which bow clears whites/blues/95% of yellows better than others: they all die quickly anyway.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 5, 2019, 8:46:05 AM
"
SKeLeToNya wrote:
"
"
Elua wrote:

You can use same items, cost 0

You will receive ~2000-3000 health, but lose evasion.

Someday i want to test this build, its looks pretty good https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Elua/_Elua_K
´

I meant costs for reskilling. Is it even possible to change ascendenc?
"
2) The Hierophant Ascendency now only grants +1 to maximum Totem (down from 2). This means, we have a total Totem count of 4 (down from 5).
But at the same time we now summon 2 totems per cast (up from 1) and we get 3% increased flat damage per totem (total of 12% increased damage). This compentates mostly the missing totem. And for endgame boss-killing it is nice to have a faster output of the maximum damage-potential (2 casts to have all totems up).

But at the same time we get the new "Multiple Totem Support" gem, which will give us +2 totems (for the loss of 20% damage at level 20). So we gain +50% total amount of totem (6 totems) for the loss of 20% damage & we need to change the "Elemental Damange with Attack Skills Support" gem in the frostferno 4-link setup. (new version of PoB isn´t released yet - can´t calcutale the actual numbers with the new linking yet).

My advice for mapping = use "multiple totem support" for mapping (total of 6 totems) AND use "Elemental Damange with Attack Skills Support" for bosses (4 totems).

I am very sorry guys, I have the feeling that it is in my face but I cannot see what I need to use to get the 5th and 6th totem. May someone put it right into my face and tell me what I need to do? hehehehehe

Thank you
p.S.: Great build and fun to play!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info