[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?skill=Elemental-Hit&skillmode=Totem&sort=dps

Top 3 dps ppl of this build are NOT using Chin Sol.

IMO Chin Sol is very bad, it's only good on paper - fictional 1m distance situations.
PoE live is not like that 99% of time.
Last edited by Elua on Apr 8, 2019, 2:01:01 AM
Greetings,

I am curious, Will skill chain +1 (or +2) corruption on the Skirmish make the projectiles hit again a target if pierce occurred less than 3 times?

I have one with that corruption and I cannot see in the colors explosions if the projectiles twist and change direction.

Thank you
@kestak
If you want to test your chain with certainty, I would respec 1 passive. Remove your Piercing Shots notable in your tree. Then un-slot your Rain of Splinters jewel, so you have only 1 arrow (you see easily what your arrows are doing). Then go shooting. See what happens.

@Elua
I respect your opinion, However I respectfully disagree. I personally have no issue with shoving my totes right in the face of the enemy, for 50% more damage. Hell, even if it's only 25% or 30% more because of less than optimal distancing. Obviously you don't like the playstyle, and that's fine. Different strokes for different folks.

Addressing your top three remark. Let's face it, Barcode_EHT's bow is better than....just about everything!

As for the other two. I'm afraid that I really don't know what they're doing, weapon-wise. It's nonsense to me. and here's why:

So, Lioneye’s Glare has Resolute Technique baked in, and that's great, I'm not disputing that, it's very desirable. Now, Far Shot is 0% more damage to close enemies, scaling to 30% more to enemies that are almost at the edge of your screen. Chin Sol’s (and the passive tree’s notable) Point Blank gives 50% more damage, dropping out to 50% less at long range. So Lioneye’s Glare + Point Blank gives you a combined 20% less damage at long range. In this long range playstyle, Point Blank’s doing you no favours. At close range, yes Point Blank + Lioneye's gives you a bonus, but you could have 50% more than that with Chin Sol?!?
"
I will try to run Temporal Chains + Enfeeble to see if I can stop getting killed. My char has 6.8k hp and still get killed by mobs sometimes. Get stuck at lvl 95.

The build does plenty of dps, so I've retooled it into a more survivable variant:

As said by another poster, use Enfeeble+Blasphemy. Also run Grace (instead of Haste), as the added evasion of Grace works beautifully with the lowered accuracy of Enfeeble.

Add a
for even more Evade% and Dodge%.

Take the Soul of Lunaris for another 5% Dodge (if you've been hit recently)

Add two panic buttons: Vaal Grace and

Dodge/Spell Dodge are now capped at 75%, while evade% becomes 60% (and this does not take into account that Enfeeble lowers the accuracy of attackers). This means that spells hit me 25% of the time, and attacks less than 10%.

If I do get hit, there is damage reduction: for elemental damage:
- 75/75/75 resistance
- 5% elemental damage reduction (From Ascendancy)
and for physical damage:
- Soul of Lunaris (up to 8% Phys Damage Reduction)
- Soul of Gruthkul (up to 5% Phys Damage Reduction)
- 3 Endurance Charges (up to 12% Phys Damage Reduction)
- Chaos Golem (4% Phys Damage Reduction)
for a total of 29% Physical Damage Reduction

Finally my Frostferno adds more life regen
over and above the regen from tree and Ascendancy, so any life lost comes back quickly.

And then do not take unnecessary risks:
- no maps with Ele Weakness or -Ele Res and a Ele damage mod (I haven't been able to overcap)
- avoid bosses like Lava Lake, (Uber)-Elder, Shaper, Uber Atziri, many Delve and Synthesis bosses and all Guardians (I'll do a bunch of them every time I have just leveled)

This has cut down very significantly on dying, but how these HC guys manage to not die at all, I will never know.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 9, 2019, 3:21:54 AM
This has to be one of the most if not THE most informative build guides I have used. Everything is explained in such good detail. GOOD JOB!
Well, after bricking several Kaoms and Yokes in a row, and since I got pretty lucky with a Vial of the Ghost drop from a temple run on top of all the dough I already made via trading, I decided to spend most of my exalts on a rare bow, and got this:

Yeah this is a huge dps upgrade over Chin Sol. Only had time to test this in 1 T15. One shot all the yellow beasts. The red beast lasted about 3 arrow hits. Tomorrow will be fun when I have time to play with this XD
Last edited by z3mcneil on Apr 10, 2019, 1:10:16 AM
Hello

if I have Cold damage to attacks on a ring, will it be converted to fire damage or is it useless?

Thank you
I'm currently thinking of using the following combo, for an easy double-curse:

Note that:
- I cannot afford the 50ex for a Yoke with +1 curse
- I also cannot afford the 50ex EleWeakness Tombfist with two abyss sockets
- The boots need to have the 120% crit enchantment (working on it)

This loses:
- the Maim (which I don't really care about)
- one Jewel
- 40% increased damage vs ignited enemies (i.e. on all hits except the first)
But adds
- -30% elemental resistance (albeit -20% vs bosses and -10% vs Shaper/Elder).
- 20% increased damage (on all hits including the first)
- longer range of my Blasphemed Enfeeble curse

Comments/suggestions are welcome
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Apr 10, 2019, 5:04:44 AM
@Elua

Why have you took minion nodes, Righteous Army and Spiritual Aid? Totems are not minions, as I read in Wiki or I misunderstood something?
"
Totems allies are not considered to be minions, and are therefore not affected by minion-specific modifiers such as increased Minion Damage and Minion Instability.

drillneck?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info