Occultist CI Toxic Rain - Tri-Curse / Fast Tanky Clear / Uber Elder / Deep Delver

What do you think of swapping the Mana Leech gem for a low level Clarity and using the X% chance to restore 10% of mana while affected by Clarity Watcher's Eye?

Obviously you'd have to switch things around so Clarity isn't in Asenath's, but that's fine I can just throw Blink Arrow up there and put Clarity where Blink Arrow was.

This should allow us to not rely on the mana gain on hit and the mana flask, in theory.

I am going to try it out probably.
Last edited by rgnrfg on Sep 26, 2018, 5:59:34 PM
"
rgnrfg wrote:
What do you think of swapping the Mana Leech gem for a low level Clarity and using the X% chance to restore 10% of mana while affected by Clarity Watcher's Eye?

Obviously you'd have to switch things around so Clarity isn't in Asenath's, but that's fine I can just throw Blink Arrow up there and put Clarity where Blink Arrow was.

This should allow us to not rely on the mana gain on hit and the mana flask, in theory.

I'm running it, on my slightly different version of the build.
It mostly works out, you need enough unreserved mana to go through a 'dry' patch as even with a 15% chance one, you can go 10-20 shots without triggering. You also need a decent mana total to make the 10% restore enough.
I'd still run at least one jewel with +2 mana on hit if you can as it helps.

With all that (~1300 mana, 280 or so unreserved I think) I sustain pretty well.
So should be able to drop vaal clarity.
thoughts on running impresence in this build?
"
SudelNuppe1 wrote:
Looks very nice. I'm thinking about going to SSF because trade league gets boring. Is this Build somewhat viable for SSF?

I think so yes this league because of Fossil crafting.

"
rgnrfg wrote:

The eventual end-game plan is to do something like this so yes.

"

thoughts on running impresence in this build?

Not worth the amulet slot IMO but you can try it if you want of course.
IGN: Dmillz
yoz why does the path of building shows terrible dps for this build despite watching your vids and seeing it as not too bad.

i was looking at various build and the dps on another build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2208830

is like a giant world of difference?
This is mine, i started as bv but respecced in the middle of 80s. Quite safe char

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMBAAPuDR8NfA5IEFERDxEvEVARlhV-Fr8XLxg8GFYYahslHNwdFB2-Hdki9Cj6KwosvzLRM4c1uTsNPCg9X0GHQnpDVEVHSVFKn0uuTLNObVJTUq9V1lfJWAdakVxAXGtd8l8qYPhk52ZUZp5ncWf8aqxr22wLbRlyD3RVdZ52gngvenB85Xzwf8aApILHhEiHy4hCibyMdo8aj0aP-pEHknSTJ5Rvl5WX9JuhnDKcvqDmoS-lxKaspwinK6ebqH2qqayYtNG1SLcxuJO7Tbv8vSe-isBmwcXDbcb3yAzPFdAf0_vZW91f34rpAutj6-7sGO_r8NX0cffB99f56PrS?accountName=Kiri2k&characterName=MyBinaryStar

Cleaned endgame today aswell

"The exodus of humanity in search of a new home? It is like spreading a virus in the healthy space."
Last edited by Kiri2k on Sep 28, 2018, 5:44:46 PM
"
WOMFT wrote:
yoz why does the path of building shows terrible dps for this build despite watching your vids and seeing it as not too bad.

i was looking at various build and the dps on another build
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2208830

is like a giant world of difference?

First off you need to import his PoB, go to Configuration, and change the "Is the Enemy a Boss" to Shaper for a proper comparison. Also make sure you turn on all the settings in my PoB to match his (Vaal Blight, Hinder, Flasks) because I keep that stuff off by default. It ends up being around 50% more DPS than this one.

That said this build is waaaaaay tankier than that one and it still has enough damage to clear everything very quickly.
Last edited by Dmillz on Sep 28, 2018, 3:04:34 PM
How about keeping Skin of the Loyal and going ES/Life?
"
Chalk_Circles wrote:
How about keeping Skin of the Loyal and going ES/Life?
You can do that if you want but personally I would rather have 100% more EHP than like 30% more damage.
Which supports should I use for toxic rain if I have a bow with vicious projectiles? What is the best toxic rain setup for uber elder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info