Occultist CI Toxic Rain - Tri-Curse / Fast Tanky Clear / Uber Elder / Deep Delver

"
Keylors wrote:
Anyone have an idea how to improve the damage to farming guardians/shaper ??

I Thinking maybe use a +3 bow and drop mirage archer for empower lvl 4 for these boss fights, and using a quill rain on swap for map clearing.

what you guys think about this idea ??

if anyone have any sugestion, please let me know.

honestly i run a different build for my TR occultist and i'm able to do uber elder with quill rain, i don't think +3 bow is necessary.
"
Giammafix wrote:
seems interesting, do you have a video on how this build performs against the uber elder?
Nope! Haven't been playing much cause none of my friends are playing this league so I burnt out after doing most of the stuff I was interested in. A few people following this build have done Uber Elder though!
IGN: Dmillz
"
Dmillz wrote:
"
Giammafix wrote:
seems interesting, do you have a video on how this build performs against the uber elder?
Nope! Haven't been playing much cause none of my friends are playing this league so I burnt out after doing most of the stuff I was interested in. A few people following this build have done Uber Elder though!

yes I've read that, if someone who's doing it could post a video would be very nice, I don't mind if it's deathless or takes 5 portals, I just want to see the playstyle inside the arena :D
Can i ask how you crafted your chest? Which fossils you used?
And maybe which fossils i would have to use to craft an ES helmet aswell?
Cheers

Edit: Any hints on where to find fossil crafting information would be appreciated aswell. I'm lost when it comes to that kind of stuff :-P
Last edited by Sorover on Oct 15, 2018, 2:31:00 PM
a lot of room for upgrading and tuning. I find your es is pretty low. like that helmet vs a 300+ es helmet. your boots and gloves also leaves a lot to with for. check my occultist for examples. I play a similar build in HC and I want more es even thoe I got massive more then you.

I have a question regardless weapon and gem links. I use faster attack since it seems to be better then swift demise(since I got low ias on tree). is inc duration better?

also mana is a issue, I want to mitigate. an rare thicket bow with2+1+ serrated and master crafted ias(12%) is that better? it will reduce my mana spendings with like 40%
Last edited by DUKE_OF_SNUFF on Oct 15, 2018, 10:15:28 PM

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 18 Vicious Projectiles
122% increased Physical Damage
Adds 17 to 28 Cold Damage
Bow Attacks fire an additional Arrow
12% increased Attack Speed
--------
Elder Item
Currently using this bow ,and using conc effect in the free spot .
Gem link is T rain ,mirage archer ,conc effect,damage on full life,void manipulation and faster attacks..can you suggest the best gem set up please? I don't have mana issue .

Also I am having roughly 10.6 k es ,i can change my boots but because of res can't do this . please have a look and let me know if I am doing something terribly wrong :
Last edited by GlacialSpike on Oct 19, 2018, 5:14:39 AM
Hi

Trying to lvl a toxic rain occulist but i have no dmg using quill rain on 4 link TR

Am i doin something wrong? or is TR not good till later lvls?

Ty
How does blight/spreading rot effect the game play? Should I be manually casting blight, or just vaal blight for burst?
Last edited by Rukk1 on Oct 24, 2018, 9:41:43 AM
"
Rukk1 wrote:
How does blight/spreading rot effect the game play? Should I be manually casting blight, or just vaal blight for burst?

Vaal blight for boss fights,you don't bother about the regular blight ,spreading rot just increases the damage output of blight/vaal blight
Why the curse setup in the Asenath's Chant? Why not just have them as Blasphemy auras?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info