Occultist CI Toxic Rain - Tri-Curse / Fast Tanky Clear / Uber Elder / Deep Delver

I can Farm uber lab with this build ??

For clear Map u using Caustic Arrow Right ??

the Gems Setup is the same of Toxic Rain ??
Last edited by Keylors on Sep 18, 2018, 5:58:49 PM
Yes you can, very easily.

I use Toxic Rain for all map clearing until recently I've been testing Caustic Arrow. It's better for easy maps but anything with lots of monster life or damage reduction Toxic Rain has waaaay higher DPS. I just keep the same setup but it would be more efficient to get a 2nd 6L Quill Rain and replace Increased Duration with Empower.
IGN: Dmillz
What are you thoughts on using an astramentis for an ammy to get all of the stats you need?
I mean it'll work I guess but it easy to get one with stats and ES on it like mine. I think I paid like 10c for mine or something super cheap and crafted the flat ES. Ammys with no damage mods or life rolls are very cheap.
is there any way to speed up the explosions of the toxic rain ?

i feel a certain delay between i fired the arrows and the explosions, how to make this more instant ??

So, What Setup of flasks you recommend to farm uber lab and delve ??
For this build you don't want them to be instant. The delay before the explosion is the time that the DoT is going.

Less Duration will make the explosion instant but your DPS will be terrible with this build. You would want to play a different On-Hit version.

Uber Lab - Witchfire Brew/Basalt/Mana Flask/Quicksilver Flask/Sulphur Flask

You want to have at least one flask to Remove Freeze and Chill, Remove Burn and Ignite, Remove Bleed, and Remove Curse if possible.
I'm trying this build out in HC, it works quite well and I'm super tanky at level 90! I started this char when this thread only had 2 pages :)

I had to switch a lot of damage out for more survivability, and I haven't tried T15 or higher bosses yet (because HC).

Current Gear (~11.5k ES)

Once I corrupt one of my Toxic Rains to 21 I'll rearrange everything again probably to add Wither Totem before I attempt any harder bosses. Not sure if I will have enough room for Vaal Blight since I swapped out Asenath's for a higher ES helm and I'm manually cursing with Frenzy + CoH + Despair.

Vaal Discipline + Blightwell gives almost instant ES recovery too:

By the way, the Dense Fossil ring/belt mod "X% increased ES from Body Armour" is apparently multiplicative (instead of additive) unlike the similar shield passives on the tree, so it's INSANELY good. I'm getting ~950 ES just from this belt.

Overall I really like this build so far. It has lots of survivability and the high eHP pool gives me a lot of time to react. I've been waiting to push deeper delves before the merge so I can use my other char's mine, but hopefully this char will be the one who gets me to 300 (or 600)!
Last edited by Tokenx on Sep 20, 2018, 6:50:32 AM
Awesome to hear it's working out on HC so well! I'm going to have to try out that belt mod, it should get me a nice chunk more ES and I don't need the resists from my belt anymore.

I strongly recommend you craft yourself a better helm (unless you really need those exact resists) using a Perfect Fossil to get 25%+ quality then a single Dense fossil. I've made several 300+ ES helms with resists this league as well as 2 that were over 350.
Updated passives and gearing section a bit. Picked up a new belt today with the % Increased Energy Shield from Body Armour mod on it. This is an extremely powerful new Delve mod that everyone should be getting as it's very cheap still. I'm up to 10,902 ES now.

Also switched my minor Pantheon to Tukohama for the % Regen when stationary. I'm now up to 1211 ES Regen/Second when stationary and using a Sulphur flask (without Occultist regen), can face-tank most things in the game now.

More updates to come later, working on spawning Uber Elder, I have him right up to the Guardian Maps so it should be coming soon.
Last edited by Dmillz on Sep 22, 2018, 1:51:37 PM
Have you considered using a Dendrobate 5 or 6L? You'd take a hit on your ES but damage-wise it could cover that deficit--or at least that's what I'm trying with my occultist atm

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info