Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Occultist CI Toxic Rain - Tri-Curse / Fast Tanky Clear / Uber Elder / Deep Delver

I lose 2200+ ES and it really wouldn't give me much damage since Poison does basically nothing for us. Our on-hit damage is tiny so the Poisons would be unnoticeable. If I sub it onto my character I gain a whopping 13k total DPS which is about a 2% increase.

More damage would be nice to have for Uber Elder just to make the fight faster but we have plenty of DPS for everything in the game. It's really not worth sacrificing any defense unless it gives us a very large DPS increase.
IGN: Dmillz
Last edited by Dmillz on Sep 23, 2018, 2:33:12 PM
Finally got into mapping and got most of the character put together.
Still persisting with the Skin of The Loyal - with decent es gear you can get a respectable total, at about 8k at the moment, with some better gear to sort out, more ES nodes and a few more discipline levels.

I've got better gloves to put on, but need to balance stats and resists first - with that belt and boots, resists are a bit trickier.
I'm pretty happy with the helm though as a self craft. Rolled pretty well and after some encouragement from chat I divined it, hit almost perfect first try.
Slammed the accuracy on it, which isn't the worst thing for on hit effects.

I'm persisting with the RAT-barrage-withering touch option. Not sure if actually better or worse than a wither totem, but does let me add in Maim for even more slows. Blind would be an option too.
I may switch to rare boots, but brinerot whalers are pretty solid for cheap boots. 130+ ES, move speed, damage and ignore shocked ground.

Just did Shaper first try deathless with this build :)

I am using a +3 bow w/ 1.68 aps and Empower 4 rather than Quill Rain and have 11.36k ES.

I just had one question, how are you generating frenzy charges in the Shaper fight video you posted?

Don't you switch Cold Snap for Despair on bosses?

Or are you using something else in that fight?

Great guide thank you :)
Last edited by rgnrfg on Sep 24, 2018, 9:48:21 PM
Why do we take minions nodes?
Crafted new gloves, so up over 8k now, still being greedy on damage over life!

Es gear is so easy to craft with fossils, and still sells well. I insta sold a well crafted pair with the wrong resists for 1.5ex, then crafted those for a few fossils, and sold my old pair for 60c.
if I could be bothered, some profit to be made there!

I've got a bit of currency to burn as also crafted a GG jewelled foil with a single jagged fossil and an annul (Wish I had 30% qualitied it first!).

Thinking watchers eye, but not sure on which one.
Anyone tried an ES on hit one? We hit quite a lot, but is that going to be that impactful compared to our Regen? %Mana as ES would be great but they are expensive. Can get an ES on hit or faster start of recharge with -mana cost on clarity fairly easily, but not sure how much -8 mana cost actually helps.

The chance to get mana back one might be better, again they tend to be a bit more expensive.

"
rgnrfg wrote:
Don't you switch Cold Snap for Despair on bosses?

Or are you using something else in that fight?

Great guide thank you :)

I swap out Enhance for the Despair so I can keep the chilled ground from Cold Snap. Let me know how Uber Elder goes if you try that next! I haven't been able to play much the last week so I've yet to attempt it.
"
gokudin wrote:
Why do we take minions nodes?

Read the nodes on the tree. We also takes nodes that make the minion attack speed and damage apply to us.

"
Carlovski wrote:
Crafted new gloves, so up over 8k now, still being greedy on damage over life!

Es gear is so easy to craft with fossils, and still sells well. I insta sold a well crafted pair with the wrong resists for 1.5ex, then crafted those for a few fossils, and sold my old pair for 60c.
if I could be bothered, some profit to be made there!

I've got a bit of currency to burn as also crafted a GG jewelled foil with a single jagged fossil and an annul (Wish I had 30% qualitied it first!).

Thinking watchers eye, but not sure on which one.
Anyone tried an ES on hit one? We hit quite a lot, but is that going to be that impactful compared to our Regen? %Mana as ES would be great but they are expensive. Can get an ES on hit or faster start of recharge with -mana cost on clarity fairly easily, but not sure how much -8 mana cost actually helps.

The chance to get mana back one might be better, again they tend to be a bit more expensive.

I crafted a ton with Dense fossils this league, my boots/gloves/chest are all self crafted and I have made and sold 6 other chests, 3 gloves, and 3 helms. I could easily make and sell way more but I'm lazy and don't really need currency for anything. Strongly recommend everyone do this!

I think the ES On Hit jewel would be amazing, we don't hit quite as much as it looks because of trash accuracy but it's still a lot of hits. The other really good one would be Mana Gained as Extra ES which as you noted is insanely expensive as well. If you can get a -mana cost + faster start of ES one fairly cheap it would be very useful until you spend dozens of exalts for one of the expensive ones.
Last edited by Dmillz on Sep 25, 2018, 4:44:48 PM
Rly lik toxic rain but as a trickster i dont think i was tank enough to do the end game content. So ill try this one now.

6l chest is rly necessary?

27-30ex would be enough to make this build complete 36 challenges?

Edit: What about a rank with top gems to quality?
Last edited by gokudin on Sep 25, 2018, 8:55:20 PM
"

I crafted a ton with Dense fossils this league, my boots/gloves/chest are all self crafted and I have made and sold 6 other chests, 3 gloves, and 3 helms. I could easily make and sell way more but I'm lazy and don't really need currency for anything. Strongly recommend everyone do this!

I think the ES On Hit jewel would be amazing, we don't hit quite as much as it looks because of trash accuracy but it's still a lot of hits. The other really good one would be Mana Gained as Extra ES which as you noted is insanely expensive as well. If you can get a -mana cost + faster start of ES one fairly cheap it would be very useful until you spend dozens of exalts for one of the expensive ones.

I went for a faster start of ES Recharge and a chance to gain 10% max mana on skill use one - hoping that it would sort out some of my sustain issues.
It definitely helps, but it's a little inconsistent. Think I need a bit more of a mana buffer.
I've dropped using intuitive leap and grabbing dreamer/overcharged/melding (It's not a bad option, but need the points/jewel slot)
Grabbed harrier (I like move speed, and 9% attack speed is good) and will grab leadership for more radius, bit more mana left and some discipline effectiveness. On a Skin of the loyal build, aura effectiveness is as good or better than grabbing %es nodes anyway.

I maybe should have tried to get ES on hit, my hit chance isn't awful with 2 flat accuracy rolls, 30% from spiritual aid and dex.

Looks very nice. I'm thinking about going to SSF because trade league gets boring. Is this Build somewhat viable for SSF?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info