[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

What do you think of the "Singularity" for the AG? Is there no more damage with him than with "Dying Breath"?
i used the exact same tree, items and auras within the proper sockets but i cant seem to activate all of them. am i missing something?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAGkA-4GSQ18EFERUBGOEdgVUBZvFy8YVhmKGo8c3B0UHb4i9CROJKoksCepKPoqmC9vMtEzhzbpOsZBaUVHRnFJUUmxSp9Ms0y5TblSKVXWVeBXyVhaWpFca1-wYPhi9GTnZlRmnmh0aqxr22wLbRlvnnC7cbJyD30Yf8aApILHgwmESITFhWCJvIuMjxqPRo_6kDOSK5MnlG-YTZuhm7WcSqEvpRimrKcIpyuofaqpqsS0DLiTvorAZsHFwzrDbcpKytPMvNAf0_vXz9kT2mLjauq66-7sGOyK74jv6_DV9tr3wffX-Tf53fno-tL7CQ==?accountName=tomer_sss&characterName=DelvingIntoTheHoard
"
tomer_sss wrote:
i used the exact same tree, items and auras within the proper sockets but i cant seem to activate all of them. am i missing something?
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUDAAGkA-4GSQ18EFERUBGOEdgVUBZvFy8YVhmKGo8c3B0UHb4i9CROJKoksCepKPoqmC9vMtEzhzbpOsZBaUVHRnFJUUmxSp9Ms0y5TblSKVXWVeBXyVhaWpFca1-wYPhi9GTnZlRmnmh0aqxr22wLbRlvnnC7cbJyD30Yf8aApILHgwmESITFhWCJvIuMjxqPRo_6kDOSK5MnlG-YTZuhm7WcSqEvpRimrKcIpyuofaqpqsS0DLiTvorAZsHFwzrDbcpKytPMvNAf0_vXz9kT2mLjauq66-7sGOyK74jv6_DV9tr3wffX-Tf53fno-tL7CQ==?accountName=tomer_sss&characterName=DelvingIntoTheHoard

You don't have the leadership nodes.
"
Rheavon wrote:
"
tomer_sss wrote:

i do, my skill tree probably isnt updated. total reduced reserved from tree: 30%
with conquerors effiency: 32%
Last edited by tomer_sss on Sep 26, 2018, 7:14:59 PM
"
baboose wrote:
Having a good time with this build so far, first time I've done templar/minions!

Still feel super squishy (although I'm only level 74 ATM and still need to get some key gear), any suggestions?

Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/baboose/characters

Char name is: wimmywhamwhamwazzle

Nothing standing out for me other than gem levels, you shouldn’t feel squishy though.

"
Rheavon wrote:
So I did this build as well with a slight variation. Here is the PoB for my character
https://pastebin.com/aRHAkwhW
Big differences are instead of the chayula amulet I'm running Aul's Uprising (Using the Brine King's Pantheon to cover some of the stun) Right now I'm testing out adding Wrath in for more damage (It was easier since I could not have to reroll sockets.)

Another difference is using the crafted sword. This opens up using Smite in the build every 4 seconds or so in order to add even more damage as smite scales with all the aura nodes too.

There are some other differences, most of them are to support the above changes.

Nice Variation, a fossil crafted sword is a good option especially with smite thrown in.

"
k3fir4ik wrote:
What about pure physical build? This build better?

I prefer this, basically all the same with a lot more added.

"
Dub0xide wrote:
Hey just wanted to point out something for stat priorities on jewels. If you are using the holy relic minions cannot taunt.
Therefore %chance to taunt is rendered useless. If you aren't using the little buddy then it's fine.

This is incorrect. If a modifier is on a skill gem it is local only and only applies to the holy relic itself.

"
DeadInDaHead wrote:
What do you think of the "Singularity" for the AG? Is there no more damage with him than with "Dying Breath"?

DPS from the AG doesn’t really matter, dying breath is a damage Aura for all minions and us.

"
tomer_sss wrote:
"
Rheavon wrote:
"
tomer_sss wrote:

i do, my skill tree probably isnt updated. total reduced reserved from tree: 30%
with conquerors effiency: 32%

Hmm can’t see a problem here. Assuming you are using clarity and no Vitality. Should all work fine.
"
Paleclaw wrote:
"
DeadInDaHead wrote:

DPS from the AG doesn’t really matter, dying breath is a damage Aura for all minions and us.

As far as I understand it, the Singularity mod "(60-80)% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Hindered Enemies" makes the hindered enemies take increased damage from any sources, not just the owner of the Singularity itself. Am I mistaken?
"
DeadInDaHead wrote:
"
Paleclaw wrote:
"
DeadInDaHead wrote:

As far as I understand it, the Singularity mod "(60-80)% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Hindered Enemies" makes the hindered enemies take increased damage from any sources, not just the owner of the Singularity itself. Am I mistaken?

It is local only to the AG, otherwise it would be the most OP item in the game. In POE it needs to say "Enemies you hinder take % increased Damage" or along those lines to apply globally.
how do you keep the spectre chieftains alive? it feels like very AOE high lvl encounter for them is just death.
What lvl Blood magic gem we need to use the 4th skill? Lvl 17 gem isn't enough?
"
tomer_sss wrote:
how do you keep the spectre chieftains alive? it feels like very AOE high lvl encounter for them is just death.

Make sure they are shaper level and they should be fine. I found that in the very end game the Host Chieftains seemed to be made of paper and I swapped in another carnage chieftain. The carnage chieftains pretty much never die.

"
k3fir4ik wrote:
What lvl Blood magic gem we need to use the 4th skill? Lvl 17 gem isn't enough?

I think 18 is the lowest you can have.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info