[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

i think better
than Energy From Within. I think he will give more energy shield due to the fact that gives more mana
"
Chronomagic wrote:
i think better
than Energy From Within. I think he will give more energy shield due to the fact that gives more mana

With the added bonus of being cheap and you can buy and corrupt them to fish for useful corruptions pretty easily. (This is what I did)
This is the first "aurabot" for me, also my second league. I'm level 85 right now and I really like that I'm able to still play solo but also give my friends buffs when we party mode!

What is the difference between this one and a typical aurabot in terms of auras? Most other builds I skimmed through say they can't solo and I see they only have auras+curses. Are curses significant/ do they make a bug difference?

I'm also not sure how to get the correct colors and 6L on the chest, just bought a 5L. Any tips on crafting?

Thanks
"
yvonnars wrote:
This is the first "aurabot" for me, also my second league. I'm level 85 right now and I really like that I'm able to still play solo but also give my friends buffs when we party mode!

What is the difference between this one and a typical aurabot in terms of auras? Most other builds I skimmed through say they can't solo and I see they only have auras+curses. Are curses significant/ do they make a bug difference?

I'm also not sure how to get the correct colors and 6L on the chest, just bought a 5L. Any tips on crafting?

Thanks

Use vorici bench jewellers method dont use chrome. Check youtube jeweller crafting method, it's really easy to understand. Since red color is hard first you want to have 4 red then 2 blue. I did mine same way and just took me around 250 fusing to 6 link it.

Hey what should I do about the fact that I have no light radius or what passive can I drop to grab Arcane Vision?
Last edited by voidstart on Oct 5, 2018, 4:08:29 PM
Sorry, I am new where should I put the jewels once complete.
Any way to raise ES to 10k and higher? A little tired of dying...it seems, that my 8.5k+ ES is not enough...
Hi first i wanted to say thanks for the build it's all but working great i just have one issue. I have read through the posts but stll cant seem to figure out why i cant activate all blood magic auras. Would someone please help? Thank you in advance
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Romvindicate/characters

Romauras
how to manage mana for vitality replace? because whatever i tried vitality dont work with setup i have level 21 vitality blood rage and other resistance auras..i think i have to replace instead :/

i found it :)
Last edited by Jll on Oct 14, 2018, 4:23:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info