[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

"
Ofnir_ wrote:
A helmet with nearby enemies take 9% physical damage (jagged fossil) seems like a better option than Leer Cast for Animated Guardian.

Great suggestion, checked it out in POB and yeah its a damage boost. Updating the guide now.
"
elbramso wrote:
"
Kday wrote:
Why is the leveling skill tree so different than the final build? Do we need a bunch of orbs of regret to get to the final version of this build?

because u start as a life-based variant of this build and switch to es-based once u can afford it.

Correct, you can't really level as low life you need to switch later.
Hello nice build , i'm doing a new char and choose templar guardian to test new skill so this tread will help me a lot.

Minion damage gem working with the inherent more minion damage of herald of purity ?
Last edited by Elf_97 on Sep 11, 2018, 8:10:41 AM
Is there a difference between using Melee Splash vs Ancestral call for Dominating blow?
"
Elf_97 wrote:
Hello nice build , i'm doing a new char and choose templar guardian to test new skill so this tread will help me a lot.

Minion damage gem working with the inherent more minion damage of herald of purity ?

Yup.

"
Kday wrote:
Is there a difference between using Melee Splash vs Ancestral call for Dominating blow?

Yes a big difference, Ancestral Call applies a big less damage multiplier to your sentinels with no benefit while melee splash is purely a benefit for them. Ancestral call will only apply the debuff to three enemies at a time while melee splash applies to all nearby.

Ancestral Call does feel nice as it lets you use dom blow at range but the cons outweigh the pros by far.
Hey Paleclaw, i really like how you did your build.

I was running something close to it and i ended up changing mine a bit, due to little things you said or had done.

I would suggest you something tho:

Have you considered running "Summon Phantasm on Kill" instead of the "Vaal summon skeleton"?

Ive been switching out my Sulphur Flask for a "The writhing Jar" on boss fights with slime to none adds or none at all.

It seems to work really well and the Phantasm's are quite strong.

But yeah just wanted to let you know, that it looks good and it works great bud.

Im adding my PoB link, in case you wanna see the numbers: https://pastebin.com/M8zS4idZ

/Peace
Last edited by GoW_Kvist on Sep 13, 2018, 9:58:08 AM
Im working on a very similar build, but i go for mana instead of straight up ES. As it gives more/es to party and minions. Also makes you go to 10+k ES without expending more than 2-3ex on gear.

And this is the best take on a summoning guardian ive seem so far. You can solo everything, and is highly useful to parties.

Mine is at level 75 right now and get to 90% phys reduction with flasks, some retarded amount of es regen, high amounts of block and 60%+ evade with blind, plus 90% resists with flasks.

Seeing your guide gaveme a bunch of ideias, like essentia sanguis.... I think it makes you almost unkillable... Or thr worlf claw for dmg. Also i was strugling a lot with accuracy and didnt even considered shaper gloves. Thanks for that

Also depending on how crazy/rich you are you can get jewels/boots with reduced mana reserved and use memory vault/aegis aurora, would give you somethibg like 50k+ armor and the regen of aurora, but you would have to drop some auras.

Also, i dont think this build needs cwdt/immortal call, you can do something else with the sockets.

Also also, why not usd smite? Even unlinked to anything is a heft amount of dmg to give up, just hit with it every 6 sec and youre golden.

Also also also, how useful are the zombies? Im srsly thinking of droping them and using something else.
"
Yuping wrote:
Im working on a very similar build, but i go for mana instead of straight up ES. As it gives more/es to party and minions. Also makes you go to 10+k ES without expending more than 2-3ex on gear.

And this is the best take on a summoning guardian ive seem so far. You can solo everything, and is highly useful to parties.

Mine is at level 75 right now and get to 90% phys reduction with flasks, some retarded amount of es regen, high amounts of block and 60%+ evade with blind, plus 90% resists with flasks.

Seeing your guide gaveme a bunch of ideias, like essentia sanguis.... I think it makes you almost unkillable... Or thr worlf claw for dmg. Also i was strugling a lot with accuracy and didnt even considered shaper gloves. Thanks for that

Also depending on how crazy/rich you are you can get jewels/boots with reduced mana reserved and use memory vault/aegis aurora, would give you somethibg like 50k+ armor and the regen of aurora, but you would have to drop some auras.

Also, i dont think this build needs cwdt/immortal call, you can do something else with the sockets.

Also also, why not usd smite? Even unlinked to anything is a heft amount of dmg to give up, just hit with it every 6 sec and youre golden.

Also also also, how useful are the zombies? Im srsly thinking of droping them and using something else.

Zombies used only for lvling to kill all faster, at least first mobs in area to get first doms :) And yeah, i'm thinking that author should look at mana rf ideas for something interesting for this build. Played ll mana rf guardian previous league, it was great. Memory vault will give a lot of armour, yes, but rare bone helmet have implicit minion damage plus you can craft +9% damage taken for nearby enemies with fossils, it will be perfect. Also, strenght is the best. Really, with shaper gloves it boosts es and mana, and mana is converted to es with ascendancy. So at ~90 lvl i will try to rebuild into strenght + mana as mana rf do it.
And one more thing. Can anybody write me in pm pob codes from pastebin for budget and endgame gear? My provider blocked pastebin for some strange reason xD
"
Yuping wrote:

Tried to plan it in pob. About 10k es without watcher eye for clarity (should boost for 1-2k es, and may be more). But it was with good jewelry - at least 11% inc attributes on rings, amulet, belt, and good str, mana rolls. It will be not cheap to get high es without losing minion damage or auras, so i think it will be easier to use author's build at least for ~93-95 lvl, and then start rebuilding for mana version.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info