[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

As I really don't like the Spectre + Animate Guardian stuff, is it possible to play this build without?

So I would recommend checking out the bound fossils they have great stats for minions. Especially for your main hand attack weapon. Can get 75-80% increased mi ion damage. Plus your auras can grant 2% increase damage to allies.
"
GoW_Kvist wrote:
Have you considered running "Summon Phantasm on Kill" instead of the "Vaal summon skeleton"?

I love the summon phantasms, I did use this for a really long time but found the phantasms dropped off in power and I swapped to the Vaal Skellies, I might revist this though now I have a few other things sorted.

"
elbramso wrote:
As I really don't like the Spectre + Animate Guardian stuff, is it possible to play this build without?

You can of course but you’ll loose a fair bit of damage not having the spectres or animate guardian.

"
faraddox wrote:
"
Yuping wrote:
Im working on a very similar build, but i go for mana instead of straight up ES. As it gives more/es to party and minions. Also makes you go to 10+k ES without expending more than 2-3ex on gear.

Tried to plan it in pob. About 10k es without watcher eye for clarity (should boost for 1-2k es, and may be more). But it was with good jewelry - at least 11% inc attributes on rings, amulet, belt, and good str, mana rolls. It will be not cheap to get high es without losing minion damage or auras, so i think it will be easier to use author's build at least for ~93-95 lvl, and then start rebuilding for mana version.

Yeah I’ve tried planning for the mana guardian route but we just end up as a bad mana guardian, it’s really hard to balance.
The biggest problem right now is not our survivability, we are already really tanky, it’s our minions. Right now at really low depths and facing uber elder our sentinals just die instantly…. even with all our buffs. This is kind of something I was afraid of as only spectres have really high end scaling.

"
Yuping wrote:
Also also, why not usd smite? Even unlinked to anything is a heft amount of dmg to give up, just hit with it every 6 sec and youre golden.

This is probably a good idea, only issue is finding a socket. Might test dropping immortal call and testing this.

"
Dub0xide wrote:
So I would recommend checking out the bound fossils they have great stats for minions. Especially for your main hand attack weapon. Can get 75-80% increased mi ion damage. Plus your auras can grant 2% increase damage to allies.

Great suggestion, these will actually work out better if you can get a decent one. I’ll update the guide with this as an alternative to The Scourge.
very nice build. ive been theory crafting exactly this for a couple days now in pob. seems the concept totally works hi5
Thank you so much for this amazing build! Just unlocked a steam achievement for having 60 minions up at once xD!
"
Paleclaw wrote:

"
faraddox wrote:
"
Yuping wrote:
Im working on a very similar build, but i go for mana instead of straight up ES. As it gives more/es to party and minions. Also makes you go to 10+k ES without expending more than 2-3ex on gear.

Tried to plan it in pob. About 10k es without watcher eye for clarity (should boost for 1-2k es, and may be more). But it was with good jewelry - at least 11% inc attributes on rings, amulet, belt, and good str, mana rolls. It will be not cheap to get high es without losing minion damage or auras, so i think it will be easier to use author's build at least for ~93-95 lvl, and then start rebuilding for mana version.

Yeah I’ve tried planning for the mana guardian route but we just end up as a bad mana guardian, it’s really hard to balance.
The biggest problem right now is not our survivability, we are already really tanky, it’s our minions. Right now at really low depths and facing uber elder our sentinals just die instantly…. even with all our buffs. This is kind of something I was afraid of as only spectres have really high end scaling.

Youre absolutely right, but as i play with a friend i went for a more supporting route, and still able to play solo (which amazes me as i played suports before and most of them coundnt do anything solo). So when my friend is only i can play as a support, and get minions up for bosses, and alone im basicaly a summoner.

This is my build right now.

If you have any sugestions (https://pastebin.com/rGew7F8G)
Hi,

Is this build able to do things solo. I am a casual player and always wanted to try aura build that can do stuff solo rather than depending on parties. Also is this build laggy as most of the time I am travelling due to work and play in mobile hotspot.
So i have a problem with Desecrate, it will only ever give me carnage chieftain if at all, otherwise just a bucket load of other monsters. Any tips?
"
So i have a problem with Desecrate, it will only ever give me carnage chieftain if at all, otherwise just a bucket load of other monsters. Any tips?

Link it with spell cascad. More useless corpses, lots more.

Ohhm, it increases the chance per cast to get the right one. Just spam some more.
"
Llyrain wrote:
"

Link it with spell cascad. More useless corpses, lots more.

Ohhm, it increases the chance per cast to get the right one. Just spam some more.

Unfortunately, it still doesn't help Host Chieftan's from spawning. I read earlier last night that they are probably bugged with desecrate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info