[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

"

Unfortunately, it still doesn't help Host Chieftan's from spawning. I read earlier last night that they are probably bugged with desecrate.

They're working for me sometimes its just random but it does seem like its bugged.

On a side note I don't think I have ever seen the endurance charges from Ambu's Charge is this bugged?
"
Yuping wrote:

Youre absolutely right, but as i play with a friend i went for a more supporting route, and still able to play solo (which amazes me as i played suports before and most of them coundnt do anything solo). So when my friend is only i can play as a support, and get minions up for bosses, and alone im basicaly a summoner.

This is my build right now.

If you have any sugestions (https://pastebin.com/rGew7F8G)

Looks great, this is a great variation for duo play.

"
Kday wrote:
"

Unfortunately, it still doesn't help Host Chieftan's from spawning. I read earlier last night that they are probably bugged with desecrate.

They're working for me sometimes its just random but it does seem like its bugged.

On a side note I don't think I have ever seen the endurance charges from Ambu's Charge is this bugged?

Yeah not sure here, I’ve never had a problem spawning Host Chieftains. Be sure to raise them in the same order you raised them originally though, so if you raised a host chieftain first make sure you raise it before the carnage chieftain.

"
Lapsi wrote:
Hi,
Is this build able to do things solo. I am a casual player and always wanted to try aura build that can do stuff solo rather than depending on parties. Also is this build laggy as most of the time I am travelling due to work and play in mobile hotspot.

It sure can, that is the main benefit of this build over a traditional support.
I changed to your build from Dancing Dervish + Consecrated Path with facebreaker and I love it.
The problem I have with it is, that I just can't get the 4 red sockets on the armour, any ideas for this?
"
Miradumi wrote:
I changed to your build from Dancing Dervish + Consecrated Path with facebreaker and I love it.
The problem I have with it is, that I just can't get the 4 red sockets on the armour, any ideas for this?

If you are trying to use chroma's please stop. use the Jeweller's orb trick to get off-colour on sockets.
"
"
Miradumi wrote:

If you are trying to use chroma's please stop. use the Jeweller's orb trick to get off-colour on sockets.

IF you are trying the vorici trick, please stop. You are burning through unnecessary currency.
Not sure I can recall a faster leveling process, or act boss single target than with this build. Thanks for an outstanding leveling guide!

Now, I know next to nothing about summoning and spectres etc. This is my first summoning build. It seems my spectres are dying almost instantly. I've gone back to re-summon them from their area a few times but I feel like that isn't right either. Do we use desecrate in their area to re-summon them? Or...something else? Thanks in advance.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
"
Miradumi wrote:

IF you are trying the vorici trick, please stop. You are burning through unnecessary currency.

It appears you are implying there is a different way to get 4 off color sockets than Chrome spamming (Very bad), Vorici Crafting with Chrome (Not ideal), and Vorici craft with Jewellers trick. Care to elaborate?

"
Moridin79 wrote:
Not sure I can recall a faster leveling process, or act boss single target than with this build. Thanks for an outstanding leveling guide!

Now, I know next to nothing about summoning and spectres etc. This is my first summoning build. It seems my spectres are dying almost instantly. I've gone back to re-summon them from their area a few times but I feel like that isn't right either. Do we use desecrate in their area to re-summon them? Or...something else? Thanks in advance.

When you originally summon them they are the level of the zone they spawn in, which in this case I think is around 50? Somewhere there. These will auto die when doing map level content. What you want to do is have a high level Desecrate, go into the highest level zone (Preferably a zone with a monster level slightly higher than the level your desecrate says), then Desecrate and look for corspes of the spectres you want. This will create spectres at a more reasonable level that should survive.
Last edited by Rheavon on Sep 19, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
Ah, so if I go into say, shaper's realm I just spam desecrate and hope it gives me the chieftans?
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Ah, so if I go into say, shaper's realm I just spam desecrate and hope it gives me the chieftans?

Yes, but this only works if you go into Shaper's realm with chieftans. The way Desecrate works is it spawns a corpse of a monster on the Monster table. When you enter a zone with spectres, it adds the spectres you currently have to the Monster table so when you desecrate it gives a random assortment from this table at the level of which is Shaper's Realm
"
Rheavon wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:

Yes, but this only works if you go into Shaper's realm with chieftans. The way Desecrate works is it spawns a corpse of a monster on the Monster table. When you enter a zone with spectres, it adds the spectres you currently have to the Monster table so when you desecrate it gives a random assortment from this table at the level of which is Shaper's Realm

I see! Thank you for the info!
Last edited by Moridin79 on Sep 19, 2018, 1:42:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info