[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

"
Chavolatra wrote:
"
Nidion wrote:
Is this build dead or has anyone been successful in using it this league?



i save version with some changes, i give you path of building after


edit:
https://pastebin.com/NrKPpiHq

done
https://pastebin.com/NrKPpiHq

done
"
Chavolatra wrote:
https://pastebin.com/NrKPpiHq

done


Happy to see someone put in some thoughts on updating my favorite build but I have a couple nitpicks;

1) for the hungry loop spectres, it looks like you've changed out the blood magic for minion life, won't this mess up our charge uptime?

2) second wind with whirling blades, while I can see how this might improve a little quality of life, i think that socket is better off holding holy relic, so that you could keep a meat shield with your AG and carrion golem for more safety of them not dying; I've never had my holy relic die before even without minion life, and even if it does its a very simple re-summon

3) main link changes; I like that you've brought impale into the build, especially since we can pick up some related things via clusters, and I could certainly see that outweighing minion damage support (since it helps our own personal damage too) but I have to wonder, despite being nerfed is it really worth it to replace feeding frenzy? the aggressive AI was such a godsend for clearspeed that I would think it'd still be worth the dps loss. I suppose ideally if you could get a white socket in the chest you could swap it for brutality for mapping vs bossing though.

4) with the shaper's touch nerf, are we confident that theyre still the best gloves to use? this i havent researched at all yet, but after coming up so low on ES on past runs of this build (without watcher's eye), I was hoping maybe there'd be a better choice now

again thanks for your efforts, i think I mostly agree with the cluster choices you've made, though i do wonder if any of the herald-related ones might be better. theyre obviously quite expensive currently due to the herald stacking build though...
Tempus Fugit
Last edited by Shiken on Apr 16, 2020, 6:10:53 PM
"
Shiken wrote:
"
Chavolatra wrote:
https://pastebin.com/NrKPpiHq

done


Happy to see someone put in some thoughts on updating my favorite build but I have a couple nitpicks;

1) for the hungry loop spectres, it looks like you've changed out the blood magic for minion life, won't this mess up our charge uptime?

2) second wind with whirling blades, while I can see how this might improve a little quality of life, i think that socket is better off holding holy relic, so that you could keep a meat shield with your AG and carrion golem for more safety of them not dying; I've never had my holy relic die before even without minion life, and even if it does its a very simple re-summon

3) main link changes; I like that you've brought impale into the build, especially since we can pick up some related things via clusters, and I could certainly see that outweighing minion damage support (since it helps our own personal damage too) but I have to wonder, despite being nerfed is it really worth it to replace feeding frenzy? the aggressive AI was such a godsend for clearspeed that I would think it'd still be worth the dps loss. I suppose ideally if you could get a white socket in the chest you could swap it for brutality for mapping vs bossing though.

4) with the shaper's touch nerf, are we confident that theyre still the best gloves to use? this i havent researched at all yet, but after coming up so low on ES on past runs of this build (without watcher's eye), I was hoping maybe there'd be a better choice now

again thanks for your efforts, i think I mostly agree with the cluster choices you've made, though i do wonder if any of the herald-related ones might be better. theyre obviously quite expensive currently due to the herald stacking build though...




1)You can continue use blood magic, if you want


2)For AG you can add Mask of the Stitched Demon and Grave of Intentions in your skill tree for make above 7k of life regen, is literally imortal, check pob:
https://pastebin.com/BTvRLD5a


3)feeding Frenzy use trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill mod for this or Essence of Insanity, i think.

4)i dont know, maybe next league.
"
Chavolatra wrote:
"
Shiken wrote:
"
Chavolatra wrote:
https://pastebin.com/NrKPpiHq

done


Happy to see someone put in some thoughts on updating my favorite build but I have a couple nitpicks;

1) for the hungry loop spectres, it looks like you've changed out the blood magic for minion life, won't this mess up our charge uptime?

2) second wind with whirling blades, while I can see how this might improve a little quality of life, i think that socket is better off holding holy relic, so that you could keep a meat shield with your AG and carrion golem for more safety of them not dying; I've never had my holy relic die before even without minion life, and even if it does its a very simple re-summon

3) main link changes; I like that you've brought impale into the build, especially since we can pick up some related things via clusters, and I could certainly see that outweighing minion damage support (since it helps our own personal damage too) but I have to wonder, despite being nerfed is it really worth it to replace feeding frenzy? the aggressive AI was such a godsend for clearspeed that I would think it'd still be worth the dps loss. I suppose ideally if you could get a white socket in the chest you could swap it for brutality for mapping vs bossing though.

4) with the shaper's touch nerf, are we confident that theyre still the best gloves to use? this i havent researched at all yet, but after coming up so low on ES on past runs of this build (without watcher's eye), I was hoping maybe there'd be a better choice now

again thanks for your efforts, i think I mostly agree with the cluster choices you've made, though i do wonder if any of the herald-related ones might be better. theyre obviously quite expensive currently due to the herald stacking build though...




1)You can continue use blood magic, if you want


2)For AG you can add Mask of the Stitched Demon and Grave of Intentions in your skill tree for make above 7k of life regen, is literally imortal, check pob:
https://pastebin.com/BTvRLD5a


3)feeding Frenzy use trigger a socketed spell when you use a skill mod for this or Essence of Insanity, i think.

4)i dont know, maybe next league.


1) i stuck with blood magic, meatshield, maim, and minion life for my hungry loop; i may or may not actually path to the +1 spectres so having the 2 that i have warcry as often as possible is important for uptime

2) cant really spare the points for grave intentions, but he hasnt died yet using a bloodbond as his chestpiece. I still unsocket him for Sirus though, cause minions are too stupid to get out of the meteor maze

3) I... have no idea what you're saying here to be honest haha. I ended up just buying a Shavronne's with white sockets, so I swap feeding frenzy support with Impale for bosses and it's working well

4) I'm above 6k ES now without shapers touch, so I've actually been using a pair of Hunter influenced gloves that give "Strike Skills target 1 additional nearby enemy" with crafted minion damage 20% as my gloves, and this has been working quite well. The quality of life of having a psuedo ancestral call makes hitting enemies with dom blow MUCH nicer, without having to sacrifice a support to do it.


Some new bits:
1) I tried a rare amulet with less mana reserve like you have in PoB, but it actually ended up being TOO MUCH reduced reservation, as I had a lot of unreserved mana leftover so I changed this back to a Chayula's for more ES and chaos resist. also I HATE getting stunned.

2) your clusters have two Master of Command notables, and while an extra 15% increased effect is nice, our dread banner was already free with only one of these notables so it seemed like a waste to have two; I swapped one to Pure Aptitude; this makes our purity of lightning completely free, and also gives more ES regen.

3) with both purity of lightning and banner being free reserves, as well as opting for a -15% pride reservation enchant on alpha's howl (+2 level corrupt is VERY expensive this league), I noticed that I actually had room to reserve one more large aura, so I removed clarity and put Vitality in for more ES regen; though I am thinking about trying Grace instead since we have 120% effectiveness due to Stalwart Commander.

4) since Clarity was removed, it put Watcher's Eyes that boost determination, discipline, vitality stats into a MUCH MUCH more affordable bracket. obviously our max ES is nowhere near as high without a CWE, but with the herald stacker meta these are incredibly hard to obtain for now. having nearly 1000 es regen/s does feel incredibly nice though, if we dont get oneshot we heal up quite quick even without recharge activating.
Tempus Fugit
"1) I tried a rare amulet with less mana reserve like you have in PoB, but it actually ended up being TOO MUCH reduced reservation, as I had a lot of unreserved mana leftover so I changed this back to a Chayula's for more ES and chaos resist. also I HATE getting stunned."


I dont have time for play in this league now and i think too later for start, so dont can test build and POB dont show correct values.


"3) with both purity of lightning and banner being free reserves, as well as opting for a -15% pride reservation enchant on alpha's howl (+2 level corrupt is VERY expensive this league), I noticed that I actually had room to reserve one more large aura, so I removed clarity and put Vitality in for more ES regen; though I am thinking about trying Grace instead since we have 120% effectiveness due to Stalwart Commander."


you cans use War Banner + Awakened Generosity for boost your DPS in boots and if
have more unreserved mana add Aspect of Avian for more DPS.

And More important you Need Vaal Haste for use in boss too, is more boost DPS easy for can make


"-15% pride reservation enchant on alpha's howl "

i think +1 to maximum number of Sentinels of Purity or Dominating Blow can summon an additional Rare Sentinel of Dominance is more better
Last edited by Chavolatra on Apr 21, 2020, 4:36:34 PM
Small update, I've taken this build into simulacrum a few times in party now, and tonight I did it solo for the first time, and had no trouble taking down Kosis in wave 20, and even got a Voices, so it was a pretty great success! :)
Tempus Fugit
So I've been doing this build for a long time, thanks for making it. I have a couple questions. First where do you get the 4th specter? I only have 3. I have the one from death attunement. Second. How do you have that much ES I'm sitting at around 7000 at level 92.
"
zigger698 wrote:
So I've been doing this build for a long time, thanks for making it. I have a couple questions. First where do you get the 4th specter? I only have 3. I have the one from death attunement. Second. How do you have that much ES I'm sitting at around 7000 at level 92.



unfortunately you cant gain 4 spectre more and ES gain with Cluster Jewels and Gain 14% ~ 18% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity for Watcher's Eye mod

check POB:
https://pastebin.com/iutC2Aex
Anyone planning on taking this for a spin in 3.11?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info