[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Metaldan139 wrote:
would like to say thank you hollyphantom, that is my most played char in all leagues :)

first time finished all guardians, red elder and now want to try shaper. need to improve some gear and get more defence. only 5,7k life atm, need a new amulet, jewels and ring.

got like 10ex budget to improve, what do you think?

(proud of my foils, they are both selfmade with fossils. Pdps one slammed crit multi)

Wow insane weapons!

hmm

1. quality lv20 gems by vendoring with gcpm
2. your life flask should be instant
3. take the 2 life nodes next to the sword nodes instead of the other 5% life nodes
4. Increased duration doesnt work on totems.
5. I'd remove the 4% atk speed dual weild node
6. try to get 2 crit multi on jewels. having too much atk speed leads to mana issues.
7. your CWDT setup is over-leveled i'd say. I'd keep it at like lv 10 so it triggers when you take about 1000 damage. Also, vendor enfeeble with gcpm. 20% quality is very important on enfeeble
8. in terms of upgrades, boots/belt/helm might be the easiest.
Just craft this

I need too much currency to keep it even if it's tempting. How much would you sell this?
"
polymortis wrote:
Just craft this

I need too much currency to keep it even if it's tempting. How much would you sell this?

jeez. 20ex is reasonable. maybe even higher
On poe trade the only equivalent is at 140 ex (but I think he's very optimistic). I'll go for 35 ex and will see.
Hello!

Maybe can you suggest upgrade prioryty for my ssf character?

As ssf player i cant simply buy for example "good sword" as you shown in your post, i am trying to craft something by myself, but i cant craft all piece of gear at the same moment.

So, i will be really thankful for any auggestions which part of my gear is most shitty and what should i try to improve before others.

Sadly, i get only 5 unique rings until now so loreweave is a little out of my range ;)

@Edit
My items
Last edited by Lunatyk on Oct 18, 2018, 5:15:56 PM
I just want to say that im having a lot of fun with this fun thanks.
With the items i have right now I cant really do t15+ bosses, i just die. What should i upgrade?

Hey guys Im level 68 and struggling to find places to add dexterity. Also how do you get 2 sockets on tombfist. If you anyone has any suggestions please let me know what to work on thanks.
"
Lunatyk wrote:
Hello!

Maybe can you suggest upgrade prioryty for my ssf character?

As ssf player i cant simply buy for example "good sword" as you shown in your post, i am trying to craft something by myself, but i cant craft all piece of gear at the same moment.

So, i will be really thankful for any auggestions which part of my gear is most shitty and what should i try to improve before others.

Sadly, i get only 5 unique rings until now so loreweave is a little out of my range ;)

@Edit
My items

if youre playing ssf, you should try to craft what you need with fossils. maybe a statstick or belt

you can easily quality your flasks. did you know u can sell blacksmiths to buy baubles?

also, you can farm a tabula thru div cards.

you really need accuracy. try to get them on rings/ amulet/gloves/helm
"
dest00 wrote:
I just want to say that im having a lot of fun with this fun thanks.
With the items i have right now I cant really do t15+ bosses, i just die. What should i upgrade?

u need to take care of your flasks better. see my flasks section. this is killing u.

also get a sword with crit chance.

your boots can improve easily. get higher life on them
"
gjlii98 wrote:
Hey guys Im level 68 and struggling to find places to add dexterity. Also how do you get 2 sockets on tombfist. If you anyone has any suggestions please let me know what to work on thanks.

u cant craft 2 sockets. u have to buy one with 2 on it

just master craft dex on jewelry or take dex on the tree and remove it later

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info