[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Ezrael49 wrote:
I am also hyped for consecreated path, but I dont see how the DPS would get anywhere near flicker strike. The frenzy charges alone (curse and blessing alike) aswell as the inherit flicker strike higher base damage, the 20% more attackspeed aswell as the additional 10% attackspeed per charge result in an DPS I just cant see in the current description of the skill.
Statsticks wont change that, missing multistrike wont help either.

I do hope for it to be easier to control (good for delve mechanic) aswell as opening great fire AOE build out of it, aswell as support mechanics. Makes it more interesting to chieftains, inquisitors and the like.

Nice to see other people crafting around the skill though, gl!

I'm certain I can get DPS higher than 1Mil vs Shaper easier than Flicker. The upper limit DPS is higher too i think.

Bonuses from stat stick, dual wield bonus, not using melee splash, elemental + phys scaling, having a AOE and fire tag (more tags, the easier to get damage, like conc effect), etc.

These are huge advantages. Missing multistrike sucks but it won't have an impact on single target DPS because there are so many support gems you can use with it.

What is important is how it feels compared to flicker. That, I don't know yet. I have high hopes though.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Aug 31, 2018, 8:31:13 AM
Do you have any video about this build. I was thinking playing this for 3.4. But i need some leveling advice and i need to know a bit more about the gear for what to "aim" for. I have never playd a maruder build so thats why i need more help :D. Ty
"
MrScavenger wrote:
Do you have any video about this build. I was thinking playing this for 3.4. But i need some leveling advice and i need to know a bit more about the gear for what to "aim" for. I have never playd a maruder build so thats why i need more help :D. Ty

I wish I did but it is not even released yet. I don't even know what level you can start using Consecrated path.

Either way, Consecrated path scales very similarly to other nice leveling melee skills like sunder. A basic dual-wield sunder leveling guide will be helpful for you. To switch from sunder to Consecrated path, all you need to do is switch gems.

Like this one is useful: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2148099

Videos like this might help too. Old videos (like 3.0) are still useful because not much has changed. There are a ton of sunder leveling videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QDVvjkax6k
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Aug 31, 2018, 10:20:35 AM
Okey thank you. I looked on the "LEVELING" section that you provided and i understand allot more now. But i do want allot of phys damage and allot of crit chance untill i get my Shaper sceptre with phys-as-extra-fire as you described on this build. And allso thanks for the fast reply :D
Last edited by MrScavenger on Aug 31, 2018, 10:32:06 AM
"
MrScavenger wrote:
Okey thank you. I looked on the "LEVELING" section that you provided and i understand allot more now. But i do want allot of phys damage and allot of crit chance untill i get my Shaper sceptre with phys-as-extra-fire as you described on this build. And allso thanks for the fast reply :D

Ruthless, Maim, Ancestral call, faster attacks, added fire, melee phys, conc effect, etc. It kind of depends on play style and how many sockets you have. I also don't know exactly yet what will feel best.

For endgame links, see sockets in my chest gear.

I will make sure to update.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Aug 31, 2018, 10:35:45 AM
PoB has CP in it now, the DPS looks about what you theorized.
"
Ralouch wrote:

Nice!! I just updated. I think POB is missing the 20% more damage to close targets tho
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Aug 31, 2018, 11:34:13 AM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Ralouch wrote:

Nice!! I just updated. I think POB is missing the 20% more damage to close targets tho

yeah thats what people have been saying. I'm sharing your build on the path of exile discord, hope you dont mind! CP (unfortunate abbreviation ) starts at level 28 so you can update your leveling part. Also was wondering about the Whirling Blades usage in POB
"
Ralouch wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
Ralouch wrote:

yeah thats what people have been saying. I'm sharing your build on the path of exile discord, hope you dont mind! CP (unfortunate abbreviation ) starts at level 28 so you can update your leveling part. Also was wondering about the Whirling Blades usage in POB

sweet! Thanks. I put in whirling in there for fortify/traveling. CP cannot teleport you if there are no enemies. Leap slam works too if that is your preference.

oh thats very inventive, i like it. thank you. 4 hours hype!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info