[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
Hollyphantom wrote:

if youre playing ssf, you should try to craft what you need with fossils. maybe a statstick or belt

you can easily quality your flasks. did you know u can sell blacksmiths to buy baubles?

also, you can farm a tabula thru div cards.

you really need accuracy. try to get them on rings/ amulet/gloves/helm

Well, i am trying craft items with fossils, but it's much slower than buying it. For example i tried something like 50-100 times craft static stick, and this is best i created until now. :)

I am pretty happy with this, because every small upgrade give a lot of satisfaction, however, if I know that every single item could cost more than 100-200 fossils for get something better, i need to focus on one thing, and then, when i upgrade this piece of gear, start farming fossils for next one.

I didn't know that i can sell blacksmiths for baubles, that will be useful, thank you!

I have tabula, but i am not sure if it is worth that. As i checked on poebuilds, changing to tabula gives me boost from 118k dps to 128k dps, while i am losing some survi because of evasion and much attack speed (So i will farm slower because i am using whirling blades).

About accuracy, it's suprising a little. It really makes that huge difference with more than 5.0 att speed?

@Edit
I upgraded my belt (Sadly, i have not any good jewel jet, but i got a little more life anyway.

Also, upgraded flasks (i am not making atziri +20% because i hope i'll drop better one)

Also, i droped Starkonja and Tombfists (2s), so i have 2 another questions! :)
How good is -9% fire res helmet? It's better to craft one, or use starkonja and upgrade rest of gear?
I think that without good jewels, Tombfists are not good enough, i am right? Or Maim+Intimidiate are making that huge difference so i should change anyway?

@Edit2
I crafted this insdead using tabula:
Last edited by Lunatyk on Oct 21, 2018, 5:47:07 PM
Hey guys check out my build my dps only says 100k but my weapons seem very good. Any suggestions would be great. Is my coral ring an issue i could upgrade it but not really to sure what to look for.
Last edited by gjlii98 on Oct 21, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
Hey guys, I am really enjoying this build, although I have insta-died about 20 times with this. I am currently working on the atlas (about 90-156). Could you check out my build and help me with why I've insta-died a lot so far? What should I focus on next? My character is MuBuLuBu. Thanks in advance! Cheers for the great build!
How can I further improve my character? The hardest I have done is the red elder. I have no issues with damage but most of the time I feel squishy especially with bosses.

I'm thinking if I may need to increase my damage so I can kill bosses faster so they would not have any chance of dealing damage.

I have 10EX currently on hand.

I have 6.4k life and max resists.

Last edited by supahdende on Oct 23, 2018, 7:39:05 AM
"
Hiita wrote:
Hey guys, I am really enjoying this build, although I have insta-died about 20 times with this. I am currently working on the atlas (about 90-156). Could you check out my build and help me with why I've insta-died a lot so far? What should I focus on next? My character is MuBuLuBu. Thanks in advance! Cheers for the great build!

You have to change privacy settings so people can see your characters.
To do this
1. go to pathofexile.com
2. Press home
3. Press my account
4. Press privacy settings (right side)
5. Make sure you have unchecked hide characters

Btw. Maybe do you also wanna know that for link items on forum during writting post press "switch character" and click on item
"
Lunatyk wrote:
"
Hiita wrote:

You have to change privacy settings so people can see your characters.
To do this
1. go to pathofexile.com
2. Press home
3. Press my account
4. Press privacy settings (right side)
5. Make sure you have unchecked hide characters

Btw. Maybe do you also wanna know that for link items on forum during writting post press "switch character" and click on item

Thanks for the help, here's my character without jewels (I don't know how to link those):
this is my PoB https://pastebin.com/37grBErX i hope you take a look at it and tell me where to improve it.
Last edited by OpieShot on Oct 24, 2018, 6:50:56 AM
Thinking about converting my Sunder build into this,

Could this work? It's duelist right now, but i will make a chieftain for sure.
Last edited by xBeWarned on Oct 24, 2018, 9:14:08 AM
"
Lunatyk wrote:
"
Hollyphantom wrote:

if youre playing ssf, you should try to craft what you need with fossils. maybe a statstick or belt

you can easily quality your flasks. did you know u can sell blacksmiths to buy baubles?

also, you can farm a tabula thru div cards.

you really need accuracy. try to get them on rings/ amulet/gloves/helm

Well, i am trying craft items with fossils, but it's much slower than buying it. For example i tried something like 50-100 times craft static stick, and this is best i created until now. :)

I am pretty happy with this, because every small upgrade give a lot of satisfaction, however, if I know that every single item could cost more than 100-200 fossils for get something better, i need to focus on one thing, and then, when i upgrade this piece of gear, start farming fossils for next one.

I didn't know that i can sell blacksmiths for baubles, that will be useful, thank you!

I have tabula, but i am not sure if it is worth that. As i checked on poebuilds, changing to tabula gives me boost from 118k dps to 128k dps, while i am losing some survi because of evasion and much attack speed (So i will farm slower because i am using whirling blades).

About accuracy, it's suprising a little. It really makes that huge difference with more than 5.0 att speed?

@Edit
I upgraded my belt (Sadly, i have not any good jewel jet, but i got a little more life anyway.

Also, upgraded flasks (i am not making atziri +20% because i hope i'll drop better one)

Also, i droped Starkonja and Tombfists (2s), so i have 2 another questions! :)
How good is -9% fire res helmet? It's better to craft one, or use starkonja and upgrade rest of gear?
I think that without good jewels, Tombfists are not good enough, i am right? Or Maim+Intimidiate are making that huge difference so i should change anyway?

@Edit2
I crafted this insdead using tabula:

-9 fire res is 9% more dps if enemy res is 0. more than 9% dps if enemy has any res.

maim isnt that good but intimidate is 10% more dps. its also a good place to socket your onslaught jewel that most builds want. just alt regal one. but maybe u can find better gloves in ssf if you cant craft good jewels

6th link should be giving u more dps than that. your links are probably not optimal. you can also link Inc AOE which is really nice. tabula is much better than that chest imho
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 24, 2018, 11:08:03 AM
"
gjlii98 wrote:
Hey guys check out my build my dps only says 100k but my weapons seem very good. Any suggestions would be great. Is my coral ring an issue i could upgrade it but not really to sure what to look for.

you dont have any accuracy, and your weapon doesnt have crit chance. so youre rarely critting, and all your crit multi is basically wasted. So all your jewelry probably needs to change to get accuracy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info