[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

"
supahdende wrote:
How can I further improve my character? The hardest I have done is the red elder. I have no issues with damage but most of the time I feel squishy especially with bosses.

I'm thinking if I may need to increase my damage so I can kill bosses faster so they would not have any chance of dealing damage.

I have 10EX currently on hand.

I have 6.4k life and max resists.

I know u have 15% intimidate on your sword but i'd still put the murderous jewel in your tombfist for 100% intimidate. So just switch the jewel belt with jewel in gloves.

quality the enfeeble

get an instant life flask.

pretty good otherwise
"
xBeWarned wrote:
Thinking about converting my Sunder build into this,

Could this work? It's duelist right now, but i will make a chieftain for sure.

well, looks like thats an RT build. Mine is a crit build. so to switch to crit, you'd need crit chance, multi, and accuracy. and a sword, not soul taker

daressos is an evasion chest, so it doesnt go well with chieftain. youd just lose endurance charges.

you wont need the abyssus. if you go crit, even without abyssus, youre gonna have a lot more dps.

In terms of the skill/support gems, most are the same. Get a vaal warchief, herald of purity, and ice golem. and combustion and ele damage with atk support.
I also use a qualitied enfeeble, about lv10. dump the hatred.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 24, 2018, 11:24:16 AM
"
OpieShot wrote:
this is my PoB https://pastebin.com/37grBErX i hope you take a look at it and tell me where to improve it.

1. all flasks other than lions roar needs to be switched. div distillate doesnt even work btw, since the effect will disappear as soon as your life is at max. see my flask section. youre clearly neglecting flasks

2. you grabbed jewels too early. finish getting the crit nodes first.

3. level up, get uber lab. then , dump all your fire res gear since you wont need it anymore.

4. stat stick can be improved easily

5. remove life leech on tree. u have it in ascendancy

6. dont link minion damage to purity

7. vaal warchief

8. I'd take alira for bandits.

9. dont use punishment.

10. ice golem. not flame golem
Ty for the build,

i m lvl 79.

i m using a tabula right now.

What is the best choice for blue gemm 6 link:
increased aera of effect + combustion
or
increased aera of effect + elemental focus?

ty for ur answer
IGN:Sirdec
https://pastebin.com/SgzHTVBF this is my PoB I have pretty good damage but I am having trouble with the minotaur. Is there anything that would help me kill bosses more efficiently.
"
sirdec wrote:
Ty for the build,

i m lvl 79.

i m using a tabula right now.

What is the best choice for blue gemm 6 link:
increased aera of effect + combustion
or
increased aera of effect + elemental focus?

ty for ur answer

if u can and want to freeze things while mapping, use combustion.

for max dps, use ele focus and link combustion on totem instead.
"
gjlii98 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/SgzHTVBF this is my PoB I have pretty good damage but I am having trouble with the minotaur. Is there anything that would help me kill bosses more efficiently.

get rid of the abyssus. it's killing u. also preventing u from leveling cuz u die. at lv 88, u can still improve by quite a bit just by leveling

u took 3 socket jewel nodes a bit too early. take life/crit nodes first

your amulet is bad. replace that too. get crit mutli and accuracy, phys, life
Bookmarked for next league ;)
"
bozzna wrote:
Bookmarked for next league ;)

Cool. its a good league starter. hopefully no nerfs
Yo, sorry for posting on an old thread but why choose chieftain over a strictly better ascendancy like champion? By using phys to lightning instead of combustion the MORE damage from shock will mean damage is equal or better (can still use combustion on totem) Surely champion then becomes strictly better as it is more defensive and you do not have to worry about ACCURACY when investing in crit? Thanks in advance if you are reading this (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info