[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

First of all, thank you for this guide, i love the build, done everything easily so far (currently doing t11 maps- lvl 89).

I have some doubts of what to improve. I know i still can improve flasks, boots, gloves and belt. Or am I being to reckless on those itens?

But I got some nice currency and thinking about buying loreweave, and a better sword. But maybe mine is already good, that's a doubt.

After lvl 95, should I just get more life on the skill tree? Didn't find info about this on guide. Going for lava lash crossed my mind. My tree is not exactly the same but i guess it's good.

Thanks in advance.
Hi, new player here :(
I loved you build e feels so nice to play it. In my thought, my itens are pretty good, but my dps is still low, like 150k. i'm lvl 88. Could some help me with a advice? How can i improve my char? I'm planning to buy a nue tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets. I have around 400 chaos.

Would getting a taste of hate be better than wise oak if I can afford it??
"
raphaelz22 wrote:
I loved you build e feels so nice to play it. In my thought, my itens are pretty good, but my dps is still low, like 150k. i'm lvl 88. Could some help me with a advice? How can i improve my char? I'm planning to buy a nue tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets. I have around 400 chaos.

The obvious thing is getting the Loreweave 6 socketed, and buying the 2 abyss socket Tombfist like you said. You can afford a lower rolled 6L loreweave with 400 chaos, or you can try linking it yourself.

Another thing I've found useful when in tougher maps is replacing Increased Area of Effect and Combustion for Conc Effect and Elemental Focus. My tooltip DPS with no charges or flasks in base with Arctic Armor, Purity, Ash, and Lightning Golem on goes from 187,601 to 334,484 by just swapping those two. Throw Combustion on to Ancestral war chief to debuff bosses too. The downside of this is the smaller area makes mapping a little slower, and the mana cost goes up a bit, which is really only an issue if you miss a few hits.
"
Besuba wrote:
Hi Guys

I have a question about CP build hope someone can explain it.

On mapping and Delve i´m very fast and strong but the problem is the boss fight its so lame and takes very long to kill.Something is wrong i know.
I saw the videos but i have no idea what i do wrong .

sorry for my english.

Char is Hugo Boss

I can help but I cant see your profile
"
totalhavok3 wrote:
Managed to get lucky and craft this stat stick (at least I think it's decent, it added approximately 35k hideout dps).. suggestions on what I should craft onto it?

Edit: I've had quite the luck today! Just got this drop too:

Nice. Just craft ele damage for DPS or str/int/dex/resist if u want
"
dunabird wrote:
First of all, thank you for this guide, i love the build, done everything easily so far (currently doing t11 maps- lvl 89).

I have some doubts of what to improve. I know i still can improve flasks, boots, gloves and belt. Or am I being to reckless on those itens?

But I got some nice currency and thinking about buying loreweave, and a better sword. But maybe mine is already good, that's a doubt.

After lvl 95, should I just get more life on the skill tree? Didn't find info about this on guide. Going for lava lash crossed my mind. My tree is not exactly the same but i guess it's good.

Thanks in advance.

You dont have any accuracy anywhere. you need 90% hit chance in hideout. It is holding back your dps a lot.

also, quality flasks
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 15, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
"
raphaelz22 wrote:

You need accuracy. try to get to 90% hit chance in hideout. You probably need like 800 total accuracy on gear. maybe more. This is holding back your dps a lot

Also, the offhand sword (sword on the right side of your screen) needs to be a statstick. it is a weapon that you hold but you never attack with. See the statstick section. A good statstick will double your dps. (keep the fancy foil. use it as your main weapon. replace the other one)
"
supahdende wrote:
Would getting a taste of hate be better than wise oak if I can afford it??

Depends. DPS-wise, wise oak is better. Defense-wise, they defend against different types of damage so you cant say one is better than the other.

taste uses 30 charges vs 20 for wise oak, and wise lasts 5 sec vs taste is 4 sec. so wise has better sustain.

also, the max res you get from taste is wasted if you have loreweave since you always stay at 80%

wise oak is more annoying to set up, since you need to balance your resists.

overall, i like wise oak better. for uber elder, flask sustain is important, and cold damage is more dangerous than phys. But you do have to balance resists.
"
Sabiancym wrote:

The obvious thing is getting the Loreweave 6 socketed, and buying the 2 abyss socket Tombfist like you said. You can afford a lower rolled 6L loreweave with 400 chaos, or you can try linking it yourself.

Another thing I've found useful when in tougher maps is replacing Increased Area of Effect and Combustion for Conc Effect and Elemental Focus. My tooltip DPS with no charges or flasks in base with Arctic Armor, Purity, Ash, and Lightning Golem on goes from 187,601 to 334,484 by just swapping those two. Throw Combustion on to Ancestral war chief to debuff bosses too. The downside of this is the smaller area makes mapping a little slower, and the mana cost goes up a bit, which is really only an issue if you miss a few hits.

"
Hollyphantom wrote:

You need accuracy. try to get to 90% hit chance in hideout. You probably need like 800 total accuracy on gear. maybe more. This is holding back your dps a lot

Also, the offhand sword (sword on the right side of your screen) needs to be a statstick. it is a weapon that you hold but you never attack with. See the statstick section. A good statstick will double your dps. (keep the fancy foil. use it as your main weapon. replace the other one)

Thanks a lot guys for your help. I'll try this changes for sure.
Good luck in your journey.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info