[3.7] A Little Outdated - Crit - CONSECRATED PATH - Chieftain - League Starter

Man...Im feeling weak on def, hit kill or almost hit kill on t14 or up, and...Im the worst on dodging lol
With brass dome and jugger I have 90% physical reduction with endurance charge. I take also -5% less damage from all sources. I'm immune to stun, freeze, chill and temporal chain. In delve It's a HUGE boost for survivability. And above that it's far more easier to be cap with accuracy. For having testing both configuration with chieftain, I never would go back. Yes we loose a bit of dps but not so much. And face tank the minotaur is a lot of fun :P

Random one shot in Delve with loreweave convince me definitely to try as jugger and the only thing I miss is the 100% fire resist node since it was easier to cap my resist. I just had to take one 0.4 leech node for compensate the loss of fire leech from chieftain.
Last edited by polymortis on Oct 11, 2018, 11:53:00 PM
"
Hollyphantom wrote:
"
How can I improve my character?

Your chest is... I'd say belly of the beast is probably better right? it's giving u 46% life, -28% all res (including chaos), 27 attributes. Belly can give you 40% life, 15% res. You corrupted gear has not much life on it, so belly will allow u to use non corrupted gear with more life probably...

u have no accuracy. you need like 800 on gear. But it is hard to right now cuz u need to get res to counter your chest. I'd say change the chest. its not worth it

use a diamond flask. It is priority over any flask. Instant uncurse life flask isnt good because if wont cancel out curse map mods (since the flask is instant).

you also dont have an unfreeze flask. thatll kill u

craft crit multi on your stat stick. not phys

Thank you, I did some changes.
I'm still going to change the rings.

"
Techn9ne wrote:
Couldnt find if this question has been asked before but is this HC viable? I have a BV that destroys everything in HC but I want to try something different.

well, out of all melee builds that isnt molten strike and not slayer leech, yea this one is pretty good for HC. I'd feel comfortable.

You also dont have any risk of dying while leveling either. leveling is smooth.

I'd drop some damage and take phase acro tho. it helped a lot for defense.
"
Marcoyju wrote:
Man...Im feeling weak on def, hit kill or almost hit kill on t14 or up, and...Im the worst on dodging lol

theres some things very wrong about your setup

1. herald of purity is linked to 2 support gems. this is making u reserve a lot more mana for almost no benefit. Unlink it and use arctic armour.

2. CWDT - bloodrage - molten shell setup is not working. just remove CWDT and Molten.

3. link enfeeble to CWDT immortal call. also, level up CWDT to about 10. Level up enfeeble accordingly.

4. Dont use vulnerability tombfist. This adds no damage at all. If you use this, enfeeble will not work. (actually, if you can get an enfeeble tombfist, that'd be ideal)

arctic armour/enfeeble adds a ton of defense. that is what you are missing.
"
polymortis wrote:
With brass dome and jugger I have 90% physical reduction with endurance charge. I take also -5% less damage from all sources. I'm immune to stun, freeze, chill and temporal chain. In delve It's a HUGE boost for survivability. And above that it's far more easier to be cap with accuracy. For having testing both configuration with chieftain, I never would go back. Yes we loose a bit of dps but not so much. And face tank the minotaur is a lot of fun :P

Random one shot in Delve with loreweave convince me definitely to try as jugger and the only thing I miss is the 100% fire resist node since it was easier to cap my resist. I just had to take one 0.4 leech node for compensate the loss of fire leech from chieftain.

glad it worked for u. I didnt like it lol.

btw, use a diamond flask. and also I'd put warchief in your statstick for the added fire.
"
Uzhuk wrote:

Nice. Yea u still have no accuracy. btw, cold snap is useless since you already have blood rage. I'd put in CWDT - orb of storms - power charge on crit if you have socket space. I'd remove molten shell too.

A lot better!
Killed Aul with +61% life at depth 326 with a party member (so another +50% life I think)

For this fight, I used kaom's roots and no tombfist. I removed all endurance charge nodes and removed 1 jewel. Then, I took dodge from acro/phase acrobatics.

I kept getting chilled and frozen, so kaom's roots prevented that. The dodge helps a lot in his phase with a bunch of projectiles everywhere. (I'm not sure if that's an attack or spell. I think his fight has both spells/atks)

It took me a few tries but once I learned the fight, it wasnt too bad.
Last edited by Hollyphantom on Oct 12, 2018, 3:30:48 PM
Hi Guys

I have a question about CP build hope someone can explain it.

On mapping and Delve i´m very fast and strong but the problem is the boss fight its so lame and takes very long to kill.Something is wrong i know.
I saw the videos but i have no idea what i do wrong .

sorry for my english.

Char is Hugo Boss
Managed to get lucky and craft this stat stick (at least I think it's decent, it added approximately 35k hideout dps).. suggestions on what I should craft onto it?

Edit: I've had quite the luck today! Just got this drop too:

Last edited by totalhavok3 on Oct 13, 2018, 12:40:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info