(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
The Crawler from Herald of Agony has 1600 to 3200 (+ base damage) at 40 stacks? Seems balanced.

yeah, and 760% inc dmg, and 120% atk spd. definitely completely fine there.

is this a joke. how are people supposed to do builds without using that fully supported?? that is just fuckin ridiculous. legit. what is this

It is only 50k base DPS at gem level 20 with 40 stacks. With 5 support gems it will have maximum 500k DPS with 40 stacks and average number of stacks will be 30 or even less (which results in <300k DPS). Take into account you need to have dedicated 6L for herald and sacrifice all reservation or body armour for this 6L. Also character need to heavily invest into poison to be able to maintain high amount of stacks. Currently it is ok but may be broken if socketed into +1 level Calamity with empower. Can't say until gem's leveling stats will be revealed.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Aug 29, 2018, 9:58:13 PM
"
"
xMustard wrote:
"
Namcap wrote:
The Crawler from Herald of Agony has 1600 to 3200 (+ base damage) at 40 stacks? Seems balanced.

yeah, and 760% inc dmg, and 120% atk spd. definitely completely fine there.

is this a joke. how are people supposed to do builds without using that fully supported?? that is just fuckin ridiculous. legit. what is this

It is only 50k base DPS at gem level 20 with 40 stacks. With 5 support gems it will have maximum 500k DPS with 40 stacks and average number of stacks will be 30 or even less (which results in <300k DPS). Take into account you need to have dedicated 6L for herald and sacrifice all reservation or body armour for this 6L. Also character need to heavily invest into poison to be able to maintain high amount of stacks. Currently it is ok but may be broken if socketed into +1 level Calamity with empower. Can't say until gem's leveling stats will be revealed.

The condition to get a stack is to poison. Once you have ramped I don't see you averaging only 30 when it matters. maybe something like 35-37 due to quick degen of it. but every attack should be replacing your stacks. Especially if you use a skill like barrage to get your stacks. If you are building around agony I don't see it being any hard investment to get 100% poison.
Scourge arrow has +750% MORE damage at max stage, as opposed to blade flurry's 60%. It also has almost double the attack speed.
Hype??????
"
aerotsu wrote:
Scourge arrow has +750% MORE damage at max stage, as opposed to blade flurry's 60%. It also has almost double the attack speed.
Hype??????

what im curious about is what does the more attack speed augment in terms of this skill - the channeling time it takes to get max stages?
Last edited by xMustard on Aug 29, 2018, 10:07:57 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
"
aerotsu wrote:
Hype??????

what im curious about is what does the more attack speed augment in terms of this skill - the channeling time it takes to get max stages?

I would guess the same thing the more attack speed augment does in blade flurry, which increases the channeling speed (since it is a channeling attack skill, so attack speed modifies its channeling time, whereas cast speed affects scorching ray, etc.)

Also, the "7 projectiles" line refers to the nova explosion at the end right? it doesnt fire 7 fucking arrows, RIGHT?
"
xMustard wrote:
"
aerotsu wrote:
Hype??????

do yall think novas from scourge arrow can shotgun? as in each nova can hit the boss (not multiple arrows from individual nova hitting boss)
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
"
aerotsu wrote:
Hype??????

do yall think novas from scourge arrow can shotgun? as in each nova can hit the boss (not multiple arrows from individual nova hitting boss)

since GGG hates shotgunning, and specifically nerfed KB this patch to stop doing that, I would guess not.
However, it seems to trigger multiple novas per cast when you channel it for some time, and I am pretty certain that projectiles from different novas can hit the same mob. I am very curious to see how it would perform in closed spaces and against walls, etc.
"
aerotsu wrote:

since GGG hates shotgunning, and specifically nerfed KB this patch to stop doing that, I would guess not.
However, it seems to trigger multiple novas per cast when you channel it for some time, and I am pretty certain that projectiles from different novas can hit the same mob. I am very curious to see how it would perform in closed spaces and against walls, etc.

this is what I was referring to. And they don't hate it too much as Molten Strike is built around shotgunning XD.
Really freaking important question.
Do the toxic spores stack DOT?
Can we build around this part of the skill!?

PLEASE GGG let us know & if not please fix!
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info