Delve Gem Information

Thanks for the reply. Then why does it even have the spell tag? What purpose does that serve?

From the wiki: Skills that deal spell damage have a Spell gem tag.

I get that the minion itself doesn't do spell damage, but i would think increased spell damage on passives from the tree would increase the damage of the minion.
Last edited by SlayerxBlake on Aug 30, 2018, 8:40:33 PM
its because the herald is a spell - has nothing to do with the minion.
"
SlayerxBlake wrote:
Skills that deal spell damage have a Spell gem tag.

It's like saying skeletons should scale with spell damage cause summon skeletons is a spell ?
Your logic is weird
These are the gem :3
45 to 84 flat phys PER Virulence? Talk about absolutely busted, lol. That's 1800 to 3360 flat phys at max stacks!!! WTF?!?!?!

He's going in my first 6L for sure now. Doing Pathfinder with hybrid scaling and 100% chance to poison. Not to mention Caustic Arrow. EZ game.

Also, is it just me or does Toxic Rain look perfect for CoH? And I NEEEEEEED to know if MTX can be applied to the new Heralds. Automaton Agony would look bad ass if it changes the look of the minion.
Last edited by BrownTown86 on Aug 30, 2018, 11:20:55 PM
Hi i am new, is that good???
Any chance of getting a heads up on what area/quest completion/char level Summon Holy Relic can be obtained and used at? How much regen it grants to player and minions? So little actual information has been released, it makes it very hard to plan in advance.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
Very nice.
<*)))><
When you use 'increases and reductions to minion dmg also applies to you' passive and baron helmet. Wil you get 150% strength value? Since you obviously already got the strength. But 50% goes to minions but it wil also apply to you? xD :P
1) no news today?

2) what's the use of the (new?) 'view all posts' button?

3) It would have been great to also have plain unlevelled gems in addition, to see the base requirements for each, and probably also determine what stat the quaility bonus is.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info