Delve Gem Information

ehhh :P no new warrior skills sad :D but good job!
still waiting for vaal firestorm
I'm so hyped to try out the new Herald of Agony on a build I'm working on atm.
Hype. Can't wait! The lighting update will look awesome along with the new league.
So since herald of agony has the spell tag, i can increase its damage with spell modifiers? Also Illuminated Devotion's Spell damage leeched as life would work with this? Increases to critical strikes with spells increases the crawlers crit chance?

Edit: also if the damage is 60% physical and 40% chaos, the gem only shows physical, so is the 40% chaos converted from the physical?
goddamn why u show the lvl 20?? ALWAYS the wrong choice. unbelievable
https://www.twitch.tv/boredmga
*___*
mmmmm Vicious Projectiles Support looks tailor-made for bleed-poison hybrid builds
consecrated path, holy relic, zombies, this is gonna be a fun templar build.

good luck out there people
"
SlayerxBlake wrote:
So since herald of agony has the spell tag, i can increase its damage with spell modifiers? Also Illuminated Devotion's Spell damage leeched as life would work with this? Increases to critical strikes with spells increases the crawlers crit chance?
No, the Agony Crawler uses attacks, not spells.

Even if it did, minions don't use your character's stats. They are pretty much only affected by auras, minion stats and support gems that can apply to the skills they are using.

Except if you have something like The Baron, which adds half of your strength to minions, for example.

"
SlayerxBlake wrote:
Edit: also if the damage is 60% physical and 40% chaos, the gem only shows physical, so is the 40% chaos converted from the physical?
Yes, I'm 99% sure it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info