Delve Gem Information

"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
aerotsu wrote:

since GGG hates shotgunning, and specifically nerfed KB this patch to stop doing that, I would guess not.
However, it seems to trigger multiple novas per cast when you channel it for some time, and I am pretty certain that projectiles from different novas can hit the same mob. I am very curious to see how it would perform in closed spaces and against walls, etc.

this is what I was referring to. And they don't hate it too much as Molten Strike is built around shotgunning XD.

yea sorry, just noticed that I misread your post.

Also, I read the skill again, and GMP only affects the projectiles in the nova, you can only fire a single arrow per use of the skill.
omg ggg you the greatest action rpg man hands down!! cannot wait til sept 3rd!!!
Herald of purity says "minions deal X% more damage". Is that just for the sentinels or all minions?
Static Strike still makes no sense to me, You nerfed an already weak move to make even weaker? why not just make a movement skill gem at this point?
굿이네요.
hell ye brother
oooooooooooooooooooooooo
"
Toxic Raiiiiinnnn
Some stay dry and others feel the pain
Toxic Rain
A baby born will die before the sin

Toxic Rain
The school books say it can't be here again
Chocolate Rain
The prisons make you wonder where it went

Toxic Rain
Build a tent and say the world is dry
Chocolate Rain
Zoom the camera out and see the lie

Toxic Rain
Forecast to be falling yesterday
Chocolate Rain
Only in the past is what they say
"
ZekromEX wrote:
Static Strike still makes no sense to me, You nerfed an already weak move to make even weaker? why not just make a movement skill gem at this point?

How are you calling this a nerf? its automated DPS that only needs to be refreshed every 4 seconds, stick it in a Innervate support 5L helm, you can literally tag something with no link smite (extra lightning damage) tag something with Static strike and then Static Strike, Charged Dash or Lightning Strike around with automated DPS supplementing your main skill for 7 seconds at a time with duration nodes.

Its basically Mirage Archer for melee except it will leech and LGoH to you. I can think of a ton of things to do with a 4 second automated melee attack.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
Last edited by alhazred70 on Aug 29, 2018, 11:15:20 PM
(Consecrated Path, a better/alternative Flicker Strike?)

How many targets can Scourge Arrow pierce?
How many thorn arrows will it fire?
How long is the delay before thorn arrows are produced?
Do these thorn arrows have the same damage conversion?
Can thorn arrows pierce, chain and fork?
(seems a hybrid of TS and Barrage)

(Herald of Purity is hard to support since it reserves mana)

(Withering Touch + Vicious Projectile + Scourge Arrow + Herald of Agony + Pathfinder? This is premade path however :)
Two-handed - Mop
Dual Wield - Slippers
One-handed & Shield (close combat) - Brush & Basin
One-handed & Shield (ranged) - Hair Dryer & Mirror
Main-hand & Off-hand (evil witch) - Sponge & Soap
Just to be clear, Dominating Blow now summons minion when the monster is killed by initial hit (1-shot)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info