/////////////// Incursion patch ////////////////////////////
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

/////////////// Delve patch ////////////////////////////

/////////////// Betrayal patch ////////////////////////////

Poe is not F2P, because you can not continue until the end of the game.

Who comes saying that it is F2P but it is not a collector game, this person does not exist for me.

The company POE is small, but with what has won and still have not done anything about the prices ... Fornite with better graphics and better experience, costs only 10 euros (Skins, characters...) for ever, while in POE with 100 euros you lack things ...

However much they write, they are only excuses, they can deceive some, but not the other majority.

Please do not take my money, because do not I give it to you

(Removed) LAST EPOCH -> free to play. (ALPHA) New ARPG style Diablo and POE.
(Add) Torchlight Frontiers. -> free to play. New ARPG style Diablo and POE.

it totally is free to play if u wish!
and i still see absolute trash mace in there so wth?
only showing one tab as well x'D

also u could make mules tbh.

game is free to play! ffs...
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Is that English?
"

So quit then honestly. Not sure who you are trying to convince yourself or us.

Two solutions.

Buy a computer that doesnt suck. You constantly crash but my laptop with an i5, 8gigs of ram and gtx 1050ti never crashes...

You can spend 20 to get added enjoyment out of a free game that the majority of us end up playing for over 1000 hours...

You're the type of person I wouldnt want playing my game.

You should probably get a job and not play any video games if spending 20 on something bothers you. By the way, you dont have to spend that at all but we can ignore facts

Crashes frequently on my i7 w hd7850. Completely stable and optimized computer with 32GB RAM, 250G SSD, water cooled @ 4.7G.

The issue is at startup, game hangs and crashes five times before it is finally able to get through the startup sequence.

Crashes in-game happen because the server frequently goes down. Playing normally then bam. Check to see the forum has gone down too.

Crashes have nothing to do with my computer, they are GGG server connection issues.

I would spend on the game if it was a quality product.
the game is free 2 play, but it is not ethical free to play anymore. It stopped being that with the introduction of speciality stash tabs, such as named ones for ease of trading, map storing, frags and essences.

If you think otherwise, you are delusional.

Yet, you can play the game completely for free if you so desire. It won't be pleasant. This is similar to other free to play games out there.
Last edited by GraydingEarJames on Dec 17, 2018, 12:24:54 PM
Sincerely the vast majority of you have left the podium very high in intelligence, first for not reading absolutely nothing and second only comment on the issue of money. You just have to grow a little.

I'm really not going to spend my time reading more nonsense from every American.

I'm done, all of you can start talking nonsense from now on, I'm not going to devote my time to retrograde and small minds. "You can already say F2P and earn money", which is the only thing I've read in the whole forum. And of course ... they are not going to miss the insults, we are talking about the USA, I am very lucky to live in EUROPE and especially in SPAIN, where the important thing is culture and not these stupid ideas.

I repeat the same thing I said to "Miská".

"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
Beggars can't be choosers.

Americans have a concept that nothing is free. The word "free" associates it with "money".

They always believe that by paying "200" euros in poe, they are already rich.

By the way, I still do not understand the American mentality. The universities of so much prestige that I have heard, I am beginning to doubt that it is a myth.

Miská, I'll summarize it as if you were 12 years old. I am not criticizing POE for "buy to continue", I am criticizing because it is lying by saying it is an "F2P". I understand that you do not understand it.

"Beggars can not be choosers.". You should play these games less and study more, I recommend it, because everything that comes out of your mouth, look like children's words.

Surely you will come with some tantrum to comment on this, sincerely I do not have the level or the time to lose it with you. Do not worry, I believe that life will put you in your place.

I hope you are not taking money from your mother for playing poe. "I hope this is not real."

Do not worry, the community will already realize that it is not an F2P. I do not need to say it. Give it time.

PD: I prefer to spend my money on other games. (You spend all your wallet in POE, which I will care little)

I'll tell you another way.

Why do you think the Fortnite and Lol business model works? Surely you have no idea.

I hope that people who comment from now on will not be like "Miská", unfortunate, and comment with knowledge of cause.

your comments aside from insults are toxic, it's not worth my time.
Last edited by drakgoku on Dec 17, 2018, 1:32:57 PM
Now you just sound silly. You're welcome to your opinions but they don't stand the test of basic logic. You play... for free... and you continue to claim it's not free to play.
I'll invent a new category just for the OP. F2P-bhtCaI Free to play but has to complain about it.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
The game IS Free To Play ..but with a major caviat..

Once you have finished the storyline, all acts, and are then working on endgame, you become HEAVILY limited by stash space.

The problem here is the intention behind the stash system.

Players are purposfully limited to 'encourage'(read: forced)them to spend obscene amounts of money for a complete stash system that was made during development, then removed form the game for the sole purpose of trying to ensure the vast majority of players spend atleast (minimum) a retail price tag on POE.

On Principal ..this is bad, and why i personaly refuse to spend any money on POE. I like the game alot, If it were not for the stash MTX's, i would have bought a supporter pack ages ago.
Yes i coud buy 'most' of the stash system with the currency that comes in a regular supporter pack so long as a stash sale is on. But not ALL of it, and it still comes down to the fact that, that currency in a suporter pack will almost always be spent on Stash, GGG know this, its why they built the MXT system the way it is.

I dont bash on GGG for the game itself, its great, and great that they keep it up to date, but their chocie to put the stash systme into the MTX store is terrible. if it were just cosmetics it could be forgiven even with the obscene prices they charge... but not the Stash system, its to important a system in a ARPG game to be monetized.

In this instance, for me, GGG have lost money, i wont spend money on POE ..for anything. But if they didnt have the stash in the MXT store, and it was ingame by default..or alternativly was significantly less expensive, and even included in a supporter pack along with what there is now (so peeple could choose to spend a little on just the stash ..or full retail on a supporter pack that also includes it and some cosmetics and some extra currency for more cosmetics)....i would have bought a supporter pack, for the sole purpose of expressing my support.

(Note:: For those white knights that will inevitably retort with, get a job ..dont be cheap ..etc etc . I got a 3k System, £40k in my bank to spend on what ever, and spend more money than i like to admit on PC's and gaming. This is down to principle ..i vote with my wallet.)
I'm still baffled by people who are angry enough with the idea that you can buy stash space that they refuse to pay for the game.

You can play everything for free. You have to be judicious in how to go about doing this, but you can in fact play from 1-100 for free, and clear all content.

Yes. You'll have to create a thread to trade.
Yes. You'll have to be judicious in what you save.
Yes. You'll have to bounce around from multiple characters to get through everything that you may save, and put on other characters.

But, you don't lose ANYTHING accept CONVENIENCE if you don't pay.

You could spend 20 bucks, buy points, and never buy anything else, and buy stash tabs on sale, and be just fine.

But holy crap. Being so angry that this isn't Pay to Win that you refuse to pay to play the game is crazy to me.

I say this, as someone who is rather unhappy with patch 3.5, and finds myself really angry with several things that GGG has done in the patch. But I'm not mad enough to quit, and I'm not mad enough to say "I'LL NEVER PAY MONEY AGAIN!"

I'm not buying anything right now, because I'm spending all of my time fixing my favour levels because of how they decided to gate things, but I'm sure they'll win me back over, and get out of the dog house in the future.
"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Miská wrote:
Beggars can't be choosers.

Americans have a concept that nothing is free. The word "free" associates it with "money".

They always believe that by paying "200" euros in poe, they are already rich.

By the way, I still do not understand the American mentality. The universities of so much prestige that I have heard, I am beginning to doubt that it is a myth.

Miská, I'll summarize it as if you were 12 years old. I am not criticizing POE for "buy to continue", I am criticizing because it is lying by saying it is an "F2P". I understand that you do not understand it.

"Beggars can not be choosers.". You should play these games less and study more, I recommend it, because everything that comes out of your mouth, look like children's words.

Surely you will come with some tantrum to comment on this, sincerely I do not have the level or the time to lose it with you. Do not worry, I believe that life will put you in your place.

I hope you are not taking money from your mother for playing poe. "I hope this is not real."

Do not worry, the community will already realize that it is not an F2P. I do not need to say it. Give it time.

PD: I prefer to spend my money on other games. (You spend all your wallet in POE, which I will care little)

I'll tell you another way.

Why do you think the Fortnite and Lol business model works? Surely you have no idea.

I hope that people who comment from now on will not be like "Miská", unfortunate, and comment with knowledge of cause.

It's almost like you have a conversation with yourself man. You should probably sort that out. Anyway, I am not American. And second, you are wrong. This game is f2p. You don't need to buy anything to continue. Decent folks however understand that a game like this doesn't run on thin air, and ethical ways to get you to pay some money are generally accepted. And IMO and alot of other people apparently according to all the reactions you are getting here believe PoE is doing it the 'right' way.

You can have your opinion that it isn't. That's fine. But then just move on and stop pestering people with useless made up stories about their nationality and all the other nonsense you wrote.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info