POE is not a FREE TO PLAY

"
drakgoku wrote:
that wikipedia is god

In science we trust !!!!

Last edited by ThoryX on Sep 20, 2018, 10:24:16 AM
Ok if we are looking at definitions, I suggest you look at the wording of Free To Play.

Is Path of Exile Free to Play? IE can you play Path of Exile for free ......

Can you Play Path of Exile without paying any money .......

I'll give you a huge clue - the answer is YES!
"
Woozywyvern wrote:
Ok if we are looking at definitions, I suggest you look at the wording of Free To Play.

Is Path of Exile Free to Play? IE can you play Path of Exile for free ......

Can you Play Path of Exile without paying any money .......

I'll give you a huge clue - the answer is YES!
Thanks for this piece of common sense. I have nothing to add.
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
Game is a fremium where you need to pay to get all the advantages. Nothing strange here. Also why so adamant on defending its F2P status? Playing a fremium wont make you an a-hole......
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Game is a fremium where you need to pay to get all the advantages. Nothing strange here. Also why so adamant on defending its F2P status? Playing a fremium wont make you an a-hole......

It's everything I wanted to hear. Thanks.
"
drakgoku wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

It's everything I wanted to hear. Thanks.

"
Synopse wrote:
According to wikipedia, PoE is free-to-play and can be considered freemium due to purches of stashes, and it is not pay-to-play.
My freemium was not good enough for you? I am disappionted. :(
Let's explore new playstyles - Play it your own way, not just like the others.
Quality management is one of the most underrated success factors in every business...
"
drakgoku wrote:
My contribution

"When a game requires the user to invest money to have an advantage or even to continue the game, we can not qualify as free to play. If that content that is offered by the company does not influence the development of the game, then we can call it free to play, such as appearances, as long as it does not influence the evolution of that game".

[citation needed]
"
drakgoku wrote:
We are not talking about D2, they do not excuse themselves behind the games, because if I compare it with Lol, we can say that poe is a Pay to play (end game) / Pay to win (premium stash with priority to purchase) ...

Please, fallacies and slander, they are very big for you. Focus on the subject.

Surely, someone will come out taking any invention of D2, or inventing about some f2p, I simply confirm that you are not right.

F2P, means that the content is free and there are microtransactions (if you heard well, good hearing), but that these microtransactions are not obligatory, as for example the skins of league of legends, they are not obligatory, they are only appearances (even these, they are they can earn without spending money). WHEN A GAME REQUIRES YOU TO PAY MONEY, TO HAVE ADVANTAGE IN STASH PREMIUM (PURCHASE OF PLAYERS QUICKLY) OR TO BE ABLE TO CONTINUE THE GAME, HERE WE ARE NOT CALLING NOR F2P NOR FREMIUM IF NO B2P/P2W. I understand that it costs to understand and I understand that it is necessary to have a little more head to see this. Do not worry, spend all your money that will give me equal but stop lying.

Do not excuse yourself behind the games, because it makes them look bad as shown. It is one thing to compare games and the other is to excuse oneself, it has no words.

Even if English isn't your native tongue you lost any potential credibility when you opened the thread with how you were too poor to buy tabs and that you deserved free tabs.
Yep, totally over league play.
We went back to the f2p discussion because of 1 troll. Good lord.
"
Miská wrote:
We went back to the f2p discussion because of 1 troll. Good lord.

Well he does keep bumping the thread every time it drops off the first page.

Yep, totally over league play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info