3.4.0 supports light beams on items in item filters!

Nice way to help with current speed meta.
Next up...

automatic pick up?
You can download the default filter here:
http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Default/

A very nice tool for tweaking it (or any other filter you have), too.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Aug 22, 2018, 3:02:31 AM
I'm not so sure about this one, item filters already replaced the light beams pretty effectively and can be customized heavily

but if i can turn it off why not? Somebody will love it.
First let me paraphrase:

No..

God, no..

Please..

No...

---------------------

More seriously:

What's even the point? We already hide 99% (SSF) and 99.99% (trade) of the drops. It's not like you can miss anything. The minimap radar is unnecessary too. Looks cool, but not necessary.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
This is awesome! Thanks GGG did like those beams in d3 now we got them in PoE;)
Keep it coming GGG
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
"
morbo wrote:
First let me paraphrase:

No..

God, no..

Please..

No...

---------------------

More seriously:

What's even the point? We already hide 99% (SSF) and 99.99% (trade) of the drops. It's not like you can miss anything. The minimap radar is unnecessary too. Looks cool, but not necessary.

It's just another option. You can use it to highlight stuff you absolutely don't want to miss (in case ghastly colours, Shaper announcement, positional audio and big font size aren't enough to make certain that you'll really notice that mirror that dropped).
I must say it also looks way better than the, imo, questionable colour choices people make in their filters.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
video

Yeah, okay, well and cool and all... but I'd like to be able to define exactly what 'beams', and in what color it 'beams'.
I wouldn't mind super rare things like exalts or higher tier uniques, but not every damn rare, ect.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
video

Yeah, okay, well and cool and all... but I'd like to be able to define exactly what 'beams', and in what color it 'beams'.
I wouldn't mind super rare things like exalts or higher tier uniques, but not every damn rare, ect.

If they're just options for the filter, that'll be possible.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
video

"
3.4.0 supports light beams on items in item filters!

So yes you'll be able to do that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info