3.4.0 supports light beams on items in item filters!

Floating damage numbers when?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Nice! The only other thing I miss from d3 was timestop bubbles.
ROFLMAO

Hops over to Diablo 3 official forums and Reddit.

"The key to winning any fight is simply staying alive."
Please make this optional, there are multiple reasons why I play this game and not D3. If I wanted to play D3 I would play D3, all these changes you're making to the game is moving more and more away from what makes this game unique.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't want this... Christ. Optional!!!
Last edited by opeth on Aug 22, 2018, 12:17:53 AM
"
opeth wrote:
Please make this optional, there are multiple reasons why I play this game and not D3. If I wanted to play D3 I would play D3, all these changes you're making to the game is moving more and more away from what makes this game unique.

I'm sure I'm not the only one that doesn't want this... Christ. Optional!!!

"in item filters"
GGG is on fire.

All this qol almost makes up for iaoe being removed from the game.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
GGG is on fire.

All this qol almost makes up for iaoe being removed from the game.

Almost.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
So we are getting exactly all the plausible stuff we ever asked for this league. Guess it really is christmas.
FOR WHAT?!
[Removed by Support]
Hot damn, I think I like this even more than map icons. GGG is on a QoL roll
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info