3.4.0 supports light beams on items in item filters!

We are D3 now.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"You are an Exile, struggling to survive on the dark continent of Wraeclast, as you fight to earn power that will allow you to exact your revenge against those who wronged you. Created by hardcore gamers, Path of Exile is an online Action RPG set in a dark fantasy world."

Dude.

EDIT: Oh ok they're optional, we cool then.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Aug 22, 2018, 1:17:38 AM
The two good things that i still remember about d3 are mini map with loot icons and loot beams..
and we got them within 2 days xD
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Aug 22, 2018, 1:25:47 AM
Are the light beams tied to the actual item, or to the item label? Could be nice for finding important items in giant loot explosions like breaches that screw up the labels.
i play each d3 season along with the poe seasons. its cool to see my two games becoming more and more like one. eventually, there will be no seperation between d3 and poe. it will be under the same lancher, same game. gg
bring back the state of the game in 1.3 vaults of atziri patch
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

awesome

Niiice

I really hope this plays well. I'm thinking of no text on screen at all, besides the ui and quest tracker. Hoping there's also a glow style to highlight strongboxes, chests and important game objects. My excitement of DELVE has really gone up now.

Edit: Also hoping for more improvements to item filters like maybe an if-then-else block, which I think could actually optimize the filter code.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
Last edited by element274 on Aug 22, 2018, 2:09:34 AM
All dem pretty lights.

I miss, however, the good old Diablo 1 days, when you would search the screen for that damn ring that surely dropped. I heard it, dammit!
And then came Hellfire and there was the Search spell...

I think they should've done something about the drops rather than adding these, although pleasing, light effects.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
if you make a purple-item-beam MTX, i just might quit :p
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Lol xD 1 april yet?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
So this is all text based additions to the filter to enable this?

Could you at some point release the games default filter so people can edit it rather than force people to go download someone else filter.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info