In the depths of the Azurite Mine you may find this helmet from one of the ancient city bosses.

"
KimmEEE wrote:

What part about

"

Nearby is not a specific measurement, nor is it intended to be.

Didn't you understand....

Poe players these days...
No wonder the game gets easier and easier.

Last edited by DasName on Aug 20, 2018, 11:35:47 AM
"
KimmEEE wrote:
"
DasName wrote:
"
KimmEEE wrote:
But im sure that "nearby" is fixed.

No it isn't.

By the way your method is testing is stupid.

Cool, can you give me an example for your statement plz?
And can you tell me a more intelligent method to test it maybe?

Let's just say, this item doesn't heal in a 2/3 screen radius

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Yeah I think the mechanics of how easy it it to remain "near" is the make or break, this thing gets exponentially crazy the more folks are wearing it.
Let's see...

If - and we hope it's a big fat IF it's limited to one socket, what does it have going for it:

Well, a mediocre herald aura (depending on what they mean by 'nearby'). A very, very soft elemental weakness aura that is not a curse so stacks with EW... but at -10% uhhh, nah.

It's got life, so that's good.

It's got no resistances or any other useful mods, so that's bad.

If I've got a party and everyone has these things I'd call it good. With just me it's just vendor food or something to stick on an Animated Guardian.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
"
KimmEEE wrote:
"
DasName wrote:
"
KimmEEE wrote:
But im sure that "nearby" is fixed.

No it isn't.

By the way your method is testing is stupid.

Cool, can you give me an example for your statement plz?
And can you tell me a more intelligent method to test it maybe?

I'm gonna butt in here and tell YOU to go check out Singularity's 'nearby' size... you don't need pvp either, there's a clear visual. That's all the proof you need, it's not even close to the some others like Augury.
Last edited by Shppy on Aug 20, 2018, 1:47:29 PM
no phys dmg?

+ armor pen
Last edited by Farfan on Aug 20, 2018, 2:16:21 PM
Animated guardian item?
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
This item on a skeleton mage build will be superb. Skelly mages are one of the best league start builds going around. Super cheap way of brainlessly farming to red tier maps. Great niche item.
"
knivil wrote:
This is clearly not a summoner item because summoners are socket starved. Also the added damage is very low. More interesting is party play. The damage itself is also medicore because monster life scales with party size. But if the resistance drop is additive for every party member it will be awesome for people that play as party regularly.

And for Nearby enemies: Singularity has a range of 25 for its nearby.

You forgot Animate Guardian exists. This item is perfect for it.
Can anyone answer if this will really only have one socket or if more can be crafted with Vorici?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info