In the depths of the Azurite Mine you may find this helmet from one of the ancient city bosses.

No kimmEEE the "nearby" radius is not fixed , it varies between item/skills.
"
"
Darksagex wrote:
Does the wording mean it applies to spells as well? Or just attacks?

It applies to spells and attacks.

And Secondary.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Got mixed feelings about this item. Never played summoner or aurabot, so I don't know if this helmet is better then alpha howl or "standard" summoner helmets. From my point of view it is thing suitable for "second character levelling" (lvl 58-max 70). Or some alternative for “poor”, like ele-hit archers which can’t afford Frostferno yet. Everything depends on price. If it will be “up to 5c” item, then can be considered, but if price will be higher then 2 abyssal Lightpoacher, then it is not worth for “normal” character (not aurabot or summoner).
"
Yesu wrote:
No kimmEEE the "nearby" radius is not fixed , it varies between item/skills.

Hmm i cant believe that. I mean if you are talking about Aura Skills it varies for sure because they have the AoE Tag and thats why their Range is possibly larger when u took some Area or Aura Area Notes. But im sure that "nearby" is fixed. Maybe u have the Time to test it with a Friend in PVP Mode. Take the Inquisitor Ascandency Point and wear The Singularity Sceptre. You should see when your Friend gets the Inquisitor Debuff and when he gets Hindered. If the Effects apply on him at different ranges you are right. :)
Everyone is like SUmmoner and Aura Bot..

But All i can think of is How much -10% chaos resistance gives to Chaos Builds.
Like Throwing this on a Poison Build or with Blight
I am your Devine one Bow before me
"
KimmEEE wrote:
But im sure that "nearby" is fixed.

No it isn't.

By the way your method is testing is stupid.
Last edited by DasName on Aug 20, 2018, 9:28:50 AM
"
DasName wrote:
"
KimmEEE wrote:
But im sure that "nearby" is fixed.

No it isn't.

By the way your method is testing is stupid.

Cool, can you give me an example for your statement plz?
And can you tell me a more intelligent method to test it maybe?
Sure, see all you had to do was to enter:
poe nearby mark
in google and click the first link, locate:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1586914
and read

second

Just because something CAN be different it hasn't to be, for example your test could have shown: they are the same. Worthless result.
"
DasName wrote:
Sure, see all you had to do was to enter:
poe nearby mark
in google and click the first link, locate:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1586914
and read

second

Just because something CAN be different it hasn't to be, for example your test could have shown: they are the same. Worthless result.

So Mark said "Currently the Ascendancy nodes that grant auras all have radii of 40, but this value is not yet final and might change." For me it sounds like Nearby is fixed for now at 40 but can change later. Like every other fixed Parameter could changed later aswell.
But whatever, thanks for this Link.
This is clearly not a summoner item because summoners are socket starved. Also the added damage is very low. More interesting is party play. The damage itself is also medicore because monster life scales with party size. But if the resistance drop is additive for every party member it will be awesome for people that play as party regularly.

And for Nearby enemies: Singularity has a range of 25 for its nearby.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info