In the depths of the Azurite Mine you may find this helmet from one of the ancient city bosses.

"
Once upon a time there was six solar guard necros, with six animated guardians and twelve Tyrant crowns that started to dig a hole.

Those brave enough to Delve after them have all testified the hole seems Infinite.

And as far as we know, they are still digging...

This is also known as "over doing it".
ITT : people that are cluelles how limited added chaos damage and -chaos resistance is in this game.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
"
Once upon a time there was six solar guard necros, with six animated guardians and twelve Tyrant crowns that started to dig a hole.

Those brave enough to Delve after them have all testified the hole seems Infinite.

And as far as we know, they are still digging...

This is also known as "over doing it".

Oh it didnt fit your grumpy standard? Shocker
Counting all the azzholes in the room..... iam definitely not alone
"
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
No... all it means is that you get the bonus even if there's no gem in it.

This makes sense.

I checked The Pariah ring it have the same wording as helmet:
"
per Red Socket

I wish they would have worded the affixes differently. Using the word "per" implies there can be more than one socket, regardless of the precedent they've set using it elsewhere. They should have said "with a" or something like that instead of "per" if it really is only a single socket. Nitpicky complaint I suppose but clearly it has caused some confusion by using an ambiguous term.

Of course, that is entirely moot if it's not limited to a single socket after all.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
Last edited by Phaeded on Aug 19, 2018, 8:55:16 PM
Whoa.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
Hmmm, it's interesting.

I don't play a ton in parties normally but I think it might have a place there, and I'd assume that getting deepest delves is going to almost exclusively be organized party play.
quite useful
Now this, I like
Oblivious
DOUBLE POST PANIC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Aug 20, 2018, 1:32:35 AM
Finally no 1alch unique xD.. Now i'm really hyped for the new upcoming uniques
Trading still sucks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info