In the depths of the Azurite Mine you may find this helmet from one of the ancient city bosses.

Does the wording mean it applies to spells as well? Or just attacks?
Character limit of 300 characters exceeded
Content can not exceed 5 lines in length
lel full party of 6 all of them have this helmet is op xD
Hi! i'm high right now and who are you?
"
Darksagex wrote:
Does the wording mean it applies to spells as well? Or just attacks?

It applies to spells and attacks.
Trading still sucks
This seems really good for summoners but it depends a bit on how big "nearby" is
Does the "Has 1 socket" work the same way than the "Has 6 sockets" on Loreweave? We can change the number of sockets of Loreweave using Vorici's bench.
"
AsbelFar wrote:
Does the "Has 1 socket" work the same way than the "Has 6 sockets" on Loreweave? We can change the number of sockets of Loreweave using Vorici's bench.

And Tabulas
Bad item, don't like it. What'S the point of league specific niche items anyway, terrible design.
Next league gets worse every day.
INB4 can have +1 animated guardian unique jewel
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Aug 20, 2018, 10:02:45 AM
Looks limited to animate guardian or life based chaos builds to me, the others are gonna get more value out of an elder/shaper helm really.

Chaos pen is very rare as it is so any little bit you can get tends to give a decent boost if your using blight/ED.
"
Miathan51 wrote:
This seems really good for summoners but it depends a bit on how big "nearby" is

It`s nearly Screen Size...you can test it yourself with the Inquisitor Ascandency Point "Augury of Penitence" which says "Nearby Enemies take 16% increased Elemental Damage".
Enemies effected by this have a visional Ring around them.
Last edited by KimmEEE on Aug 20, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info