"Incursion was a successful league."

"
MBata wrote:
The OP has deliberately selected an arbitrary measure of success (one that GGG has not agreed is their measuring stick) and then used their own definition to claim victory.

I did? Where?
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
All the OP had to do was click that little '1y' button and their argument would be dead in the water.

What argument?

Aren't you the one who keeps doing this? Post a thread with a clearly implied message, then when people call you out on it, you act as if that's not what you meant to do all along and that you haven't yet given your opinion?
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
MBata wrote:
The OP has deliberately selected an arbitrary measure of success (one that GGG has not agreed is their measuring stick) and then used their own definition to claim victory.

I did? Where?

Where you posted the graph. You defined the measure of success as: "Number of Active Steam User

Unless your intent of posting a graph with no further words was something else.
"
Namcap wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
All the OP had to do was click that little '1y' button and their argument would be dead in the water.

What argument?

Aren't you the one who keeps doing this? Post a thread with a clearly implied message, then when people call you out on it, you act as if that's not what you meant to do all along and that you haven't yet given your opinion?

The better question is, why do some people get so insecure when I post objective third-party facts and literally nothing else?
"
MBata wrote:
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
MBata wrote:

I did? Where?

Where you posted the graph. You defined the measure of success as: "Number of Active Steam User

Unless your intent of posting a graph with no further words was something else.

Yes, unless.

But you didn't even stop to consider the unless, did you?
"
suszterpatt wrote:

Yes, unless.

But you didn't even stop to consider the unless, did you?

Unless what?

I think your M.O. of being purposely vague is pretty obvious to anyone.

Why don't you try to make your point clearly, using structured logic and precise language.

Start with the specific point you are trying to make. Apparently, it has something to do with the success of the league...
Still play SSF on my main account :)
"
Sorry guys buy burden of proof is not on OP
He already provided valid evidence
To say "maybe billion player is active and never leave in poe launcher" is something you have to prove.
If you can not,all evidence avaible points to the OP's direction.

The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence...

(mind you that quote works MUCH BETTER here than it did when we went ahuntin' for WWMD's that didn't exist...)
Last edited by LeetbakaDX on Aug 15, 2018, 3:50:46 PM
Actually I consider it successful even I didn't play it. Why? Because I seen only few complains threads in forum. Comparing with bestiary, incursion is VERY big success.
Thanks for the useless chart.

Only missing the rest of the players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info