"Incursion was a successful league."

Last bumped on Aug 22, 2018, 10:12:28 AM
Its the same for every league.
(⌐■_■)
Hey look.
A graph.
Now link the graph for those that don't use steam to play PoE.

Oh wait you can't.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
"
Isindel wrote:

Oh wait you can't.

Duh. Unless GGG releases their stats on total players (and they never do) there is no way to tell the ratio of steam players to non-steam players. I'm pretty sure all streamers and veteran players use the stand alone PoE client (I do).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Looks great to me.
"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
Isindel wrote:

Oh wait you can't.

Duh. Unless GGG releases their stats on total players (and they never do) there is no way to tell the ratio of steam players to non-steam players. I'm pretty sure all streamers and veteran players use the stand alone PoE client (I do).

The point is without all the information given to us, this thread, let alone this graph is pointless.
Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Last edited by Isindel on Aug 14, 2018, 7:56:53 PM
I use the standalone client... as do many... hence this graph is kinda pointless. I mean i'm sure the ratios are about right, but the numbers themselves obviously aren't.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Sorry guys buy burden of proof is not on OP
He already provided valid evidence
To say "maybe billion player is active and never leave in poe launcher" is something you have to prove.
If you can not,all evidence avaible points to the OP's direction.

TBH if the launcher numbers were so much better,they would post them.
Every other F2P game does admit steam numbers are higher than launcher number tho.
For example Warframe f2p game,also very popular game with its own launcher got over 80% players from steam.

I do use standalone launcher for both poe and warframe,i just see only speculations support your claims while op got actual data.

Dvelve is surely looking good,but it better not be hats and back attachments again,make it pink shoes and sponsored gloves with razer logo for all i care but not the same part over and over :^)
/facepalm
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info