[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
axt7effekt wrote:
Becks how can i craft your weapon or should i buy one ?

What you need is a rare imperial claw with "26-27% increased attack speed" and "adds x toy lightning damage". you can get it the following ways:

1) Start with a normal imperial claw with high itemlevel (84+) and push the quality to 20% to increase chance for good rolls. Then transform it to a magic claw with an orb of transmutation. You will get random mods. Spam alterration orbs on it until you hit speed/Lightning. Then use a regal orb to get a rare with the two mods plus unwanted ones. Use orbs of annulment to remove mods until only speed/dmg is left.
If you remove one of the ones you want to keep, use an orb of scouring to remove all mods and start again.

2) Buy a rare claw with 27% attack speed and lightning damage. Remove unwanted other mods with annulment.

3) Buy a rare claw with 27% attack speed and as few as possible other mods. use annulments to remove anything except speed mod. If you fail, buy a new one, start again. In the part where you add additional mods on the crafting table, you have also to add lightning damage beside the other mods. the damage is a bit lower, you will end at around 5% less dmg than what you get if you have a T1/T1 claw on both mods, but it is cheaper

concerning 3): there is one claw for sale withattack speed, lightning damage and multimod for sale for 2.5ex on poe.trade which just covers the costs for such a claw.
"
tinkimain1 wrote:
Surely i understand that it's good, i mean is it better then 40% blade flurry damage enchant, or how much does it costs, i didnt find any the three dragons heads with same corrupt, i mean is it really good item and whats the value, obviously i understand that effect of shock is good for my build, but whats the price - impact against blade flurry 40% damage enchant, whats better.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/LKr8zlcn

you have to search for implicit effect of shock. It is the best helmet corrupt in our case.
"
Valikaze wrote:
Also, I don't quite understand why my DPS is so low. I think I have decent gear... Btw I'm running the MF build.

Here's my PoB link https://pastebin.com/nvpEMprs

drop lighning pen and put in faster attacks with quality

none of your gems supporting blade flurry have quality. and you need a blade flurry lvl 21 /20q gem if you have the money buy it. and all your heralds and ice bite have no quality. if you have the money buy them.

Get the Divine Fervour node.

and also use

wise oak
atziri's promise with 15% ele dmg
and a sulphur flask or a stibnite flask if you die a lot(which is really underrated against syndicate because the miss most of their attacks in the cloud)

lightning res uncapped should be the highest for wise oak to work check my profile im mf myself not the best setup but its ok.
Last edited by axt7effekt on Jan 15, 2019, 7:24:39 PM
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
tinkimain1 wrote:
Surely i understand that it's good, i mean is it better then 40% blade flurry damage enchant, or how much does it costs, i didnt find any the three dragons heads with same corrupt, i mean is it really good item and whats the value, obviously i understand that effect of shock is good for my build, but whats the price - impact against blade flurry 40% damage enchant, whats better.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Betrayal/LKr8zlcn

you have to search for implicit effect of shock. It is the best helmet corrupt in our case.

@tinkimain1

Effect of shock is capped at 150%

Inpulsa 40%
Boot Craft 30% (Effect of non-damaging ailments)
(From Tree) Celestial Punishment 15%
(From Tree) Blast Radius 10%
(From Tree) Elemental Focus 10%

Total 105%

After 105% total, this is where there are options

Amulet Craft 30%
Helmet Corrupt 30%
Jewels 10% each

You can min/max from here by either getting more flat elemental damage on jewels because your gear has all the effect shock you need or getting effect shock jewels and a blade flurry enchant.

NOTE: Make sure you have enough damage to shock in the first place!

POB the numbers
Hey if anyone is interested in buying the gear for this build, let me know.

I have perfectly balanced wise oak resists as well at 107/107/107.

Looking for around 25 exalts obo. Thanks.
"
Becks0816 wrote:
I think I love this build.

With boss equipment: https://pastebin.com/TUfiHrhv

With the only buff automatically appearing (enemy intimidated) and the claw edited (dropped the "while rare/unique is near" because of PoB) i am now at 148.5k dps against a shaper boos type. Doesn't sound a lot but shredders anything and I am using an "increased Aoe" gem in the body and not a "concentrated effect" one.

Yeah I mean your abyss jewels are disgusting I would be concerned if your damage wasn't amazing against bosses. How much currency do you have in the jewels alone?
"
TheEmsleyan wrote:
How much currency do you have in the jewels alone?

Not sure, but the moste expensive one was 5.5 ex and the rest is 2 ex or more for each. Add 13 ex for the claw and 13ex for Inpulsa and some more ex for the rest of the stuff.

Still less than arc witch in 3.4. Found a mirror, sold it for 280 ex and went on a buying spree. The corrupted Inpulsa was 60ex :)

And I just found a nice helmet in delve I plan to try out for boss fights:
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Tempest's_Binding

This looks like a perfect choice with HoI in the helmet. I'll try that one for sure.
Last edited by Becks0816 on Jan 18, 2019, 5:04:11 AM
Hey Blade Flurries,

Do you think my helmet with "+2 Level of socketed cold gems" is already great or would "increased effect of shock" be better?

Regards
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:
Hey Blade Flurries,

Do you think my helmet with "+2 Level of socketed cold gems" is already great or would "increased effect of shock" be better?

Regards

It's really good, especially if you can get a lot of shock effectiveness elsewhere (like boots, jewels), I wouldn't change it if you already have it.
"
Nizmat wrote:

It's really good, especially if you can get a lot of shock effectiveness elsewhere (like boots, jewels), I wouldn't change it if you already have it.

I still doubt that the helmet is the best option for boss fights where shock really counts to produce as much damaga as possible.

The reason is simple. with the helmet on you need fire damage for shock, not lightning. And this is the elemenet we don't have any gems/gear in use to increase it.

The workarounds are: buy Yoke amu (so all types shock) or drop the helmet for boss fights.

For trash/mapping 3 dragons is perfect, because you generate fire damage in an indirect way (explosions from frozen mobs) plus the amount of damage output required to shock a target is much lower (scales with the hp of the target).

My recommendation so far for boss: Starkonja helmet with +40% BF damage enchantement

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info