[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

Thank you!

(I'm actually considering trying out your Occultist build, it looks amazing)
"
SOMAYD wrote:
Thank you!

(I'm actually considering trying out your Occultist build, it looks amazing)

Wow, thank you! Feel free to spam my thread with questions.

It doesn't look quite as amazing as those explosions you have going on though. That's just an eyecatcher. Haha. Love it. :)
Cool guide, thanks for showing the different variants. Not just half-assed either, the shaped t14 mf clear and the uber elder kill really show vastly different builds but using the same concept.

Thumbs up
ign: aan_allein_daishan
nice guide but do you even shock ? Kappa
Very nice build, will try in flashback.
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
Can use
instead of Cold to Fire.
Surely this build would work with any other attack based skill? I'm looking at you Spectral Throw. Maybe swap to blade furry for bosses.
Super interesting build, looking forward to try it before anything gets nerfed :D

Questions:
1) You mention again and again Herald of Ice linked to Cold->Fire, but that is not the case in your PoB. Is there something I'm missing or are does the interaction still work without the Cold to Fire gem?
2) Is Elementalist strictly necessary? Since the explosions chain with HoI, there shouldn't be any need to proliferate the freeze in the first place, no?
3) Would adding a Yoke of Suffering help with chaining the explosions, ie could it work as a way to chain shock without necessarily dealing Fire damage?

Thank you for this guide, I've been really interested from the moment I saw your stream!
Somayd, le Roi!
"
Valrodo wrote:
Super interesting build, looking forward to try it before anything gets nerfed :D

Questions:
1) You mention again and again Herald of Ice linked to Cold->Fire, but that is not the case in your PoB. Is there something I'm missing or are does the interaction still work without the Cold to Fire gem?
2) Is Elementalist strictly necessary? Since the explosions chain with HoI, there shouldn't be any need to proliferate the freeze in the first place, no?
3) Would adding a Yoke of Suffering help with chaining the explosions, ie could it work as a way to chain shock without necessarily dealing Fire damage?

Thank you for this guide, I've been really interested from the moment I saw your stream!

Hey dude, thanks for reading,

1) For the boss killing setup you don't really care about the interaction as your only concern is to kill one big target quickly without dying so I just use non-augmented Heralds and go more surivability/utility in the helm slot and Kaom's roots, but I'm pretty sure cold to fire is link in the MF/Faster build. Cold to fire makes the chains bigger but you'll still have crazy chains without

2) Elementalist isn't necessary at all, I just like the base shock a lot, the position on the skill-tree and overall flexibility of the build.

3) You do freeze with the Yoke so yes, it'd work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info