[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

I'm lvl 87 (Character name: Witchastic) and I'm lacking damage. Have saved up about 200c any suggestions where to invest first? When fighting betrayal or some bosses (tier 9 and up) it's really slow and dangerous.

Don't have a lot of required gear yet, thanks.

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/SZXUhRXG
Last edited by rkrindal on Jan 13, 2019, 4:08:15 PM
"
rkrindal wrote:
where to invest first?

Either a claw with the mod "hits can't be evaded" or a Lycosidae shield. I would buy a claw because the shield can be replaced with much better options.

Earning money is pretty easy with this build: "low level delve farming". You need some capacity to store sulphite (10k is a good start) and maximum to light radius and resistances at delve level 70. Run delve, blow up walls and search for fossils, stashes with wealth and other goods.

And then try the 2c vendor receipt. Reserve a quad stash for rare unidentified items and sell sets for 2c to the vendor. A quad stash full of stuff is worth around 20c and you find a lot of trash in delve:

I am sorting the gear in vertical slots. The big ones (weapons and boday armor) have two slots reserved, the rest only one. If I collect more than what can fit in the planned one i fill the remaining 6 slots between armor and rings/amulets up with whatever I find.As soon as I have filled up rings (typically the bottle neck) I start selling the stuff.

And while others arrange their hideout in the most nice looking way, mine is arranged in the most functional way:

My stash is placed in a way that when I pick up items I wanna sell I have a vendor only one mouse click away (and not long paths to run around first).

Also the waypoint is placed in a way that I immediately spot if a trader enters my hideout and I can start selling and don't waste time by looking around. And last but not least the map device is also placed for a short path away from stash and vendor.
"
theworldowner wrote:
what would you change on my current setup?

I can do any map mobs, pretty easy also delving... Betrayal or bosses I die to easy.

My single target damage for those cases sucks at all. I have tried to follow the build as much as possible.

If you could take a look or someone help me get through. Its the first time doing this build.

Tks

You have the wrong type of jewels in use. Flat Lightning damage is much better than cold or fire and any other type (chaos/physical) doesn't help at all. try to find some with high lightning (e.g. 5-60) and with >40 life to increase your life pool (4.3k is a bit low)

I think I love this build.

With boss equipment: https://pastebin.com/TUfiHrhv

With the only buff automatically appearing (enemy intimidated) and the claw edited (dropped the "while rare/unique is near" because of PoB) i am now at 148.5k dps against a shaper boos type. Doesn't sound a lot but shredders anything and I am using an "increased Aoe" gem in the body and not a "concentrated effect" one.
Last edited by Becks0816 on Jan 14, 2019, 10:29:48 AM
guys, what do you think about the three dragons with +30% increased shock effect corrupt? is it unreal good?
Becks how can i craft your weapon or should i buy one ?

and what do you think about Vessel of Vinktar?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vessel_of_Vinktar_(Added_Lightning_Damage_to_Attacks)
Last edited by axt7effekt on Jan 14, 2019, 8:46:10 PM
I'm still fairly new to the game, so what exactly do you mean by releasing blade flurry at full charge? Do I do this for single target or wave clear? When I try doing it to clear a wave, they already die before it's released.
Also, I don't quite understand why my DPS is so low. I think I have decent gear... Btw I'm running the MF build.

Here's my PoB link https://pastebin.com/nvpEMprs
Last edited by Valikaze on Jan 15, 2019, 12:04:51 AM
"
tinkimain1 wrote:
guys, what do you think about the three dragons with +30% increased shock effect corrupt? is it unreal good?

The answer is in the guide.

"
and what do you think about Vessel of Vinktar?

Nah.

"
I'm still fairly new to the game, so what exactly do you mean by releasing blade flurry at full charge? Do I do this for single target or wave clear? When I try doing it to clear a wave, they already die before it's released.

It means to press and hold your Blade Flurry attack button until you reach 6 stacks (when a circle appears over your character) then releasing the button to deal tons of damage. And yeah, it's pretty much just for single target, normal monsters don't live long enough. That's why it's called The One Tap build.

"
Also, I don't quite understand why my DPS is so low. I think I have decent gear... Btw I'm running the MF build.

Your gear seems fine, your jewels are decent, although I'd seek replacement for some of them (Grim Spiker and Grim Lens, Ancient Stare next).

The only other thing I see is gem levels and quality, other than that you should be good (maybe pick up Divine Fervour on your tree, that's a fun node).
Surely i understand that it's good, i mean is it better then 40% blade flurry damage enchant, or how much does it costs, i didnt find any the three dragons heads with same corrupt, i mean is it really good item and whats the value, obviously i understand that effect of shock is good for my build, but whats the price - impact against blade flurry 40% damage enchant, whats better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info