[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Becks0816 wrote:
"
Nizmat wrote:

It's really good, especially if you can get a lot of shock effectiveness elsewhere (like boots, jewels), I wouldn't change it if you already have it.

I still doubt that the helmet is the best option for boss fights where shock really counts to produce as much damaga as possible.

No one said anything about bosses, there's a separate boss setup in the guide.
But for trash you don't need to focus on increased shock. Either trash dies too fast to be shocked at all or you easily hit the 10% hp damage limit and get the maximum shock damage increase even without any additional help from mods.

So in my eyes it's a waste of mod slots. Instead of buying jewels with "increased shock" I would just plug in jewels with double flat ele damage (preffered lightning) and as much health as possible.
What gems would you pair with HoI in your Starks?

I'm thinking Hypo and Conc Effect to replace the Cold to Fire and Inc Area in 3 Dragons
So, is this super saiyan clear speed? Seems so. Can I get it going for 25ex?

Thanks
Looks like a very fun build!
I’ve played arc miner so far in betrayal and now I feel like trying something faster when it comes to map clearing.
I did my first Uber elder kills and now I have around 12ex so I feel like I can try something new.

I have a question regarding your build though, how are the defensives? Looks like life is a bit on the low side and we don’t have much leech so how are we making sure we don’t die to bosses and stuff?
"
sourtimer wrote:
So, is this super saiyan clear speed? Seems so. Can I get it going for 25ex?

Thanks

Very easily. You could get a lot of the higher tier items for that price range, and I am clearing t16 maps with ease on my "budget" version of this build
Hello, what an amazing build!!!

I have a question: i haven't see on the guide talking about any curse, we have 1 curse floating . . . A
So Corrupted Tombfist with Elemental Weakness on Tombfist is BiS? Or we should focus something else ? Attack Speed?

Even 1 Abyss + Elem Weakness may be a huge dps boost on bosses and is cheaper than 2 Abyss Right now:
TombF 1 Abyss + Corrupted Element weakness = 5~6ex
TombF 2 Abyss = 7ex

~ And sorry i don't look over the 66 pages if somebody talked about it ~
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
Becks0816 wrote:
"
Nizmat wrote:

It's really good, especially if you can get a lot of shock effectiveness elsewhere (like boots, jewels), I wouldn't change it if you already have it.

I still doubt that the helmet is the best option for boss fights where shock really counts to produce as much damaga as possible.

No one said anything about bosses, there's a separate boss setup in the guide.

Thank you for your answer. I am still looking for the boss setup and i cannot find it. Sry if i am blind. Where is it?
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:

Thank you for your answer. I am still looking for the boss setup and i cannot find it. Sry if i am blind. Where is it?

First PoB in the PoB section
Hi, i just switched to this build from winter orb. I completed build but there is no chains around monsters in like gif. They just die and i see inpulsa effect no big blue chains. What should i do ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info