[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Cedrina wrote:
Hi, i just switched to this build from winter orb. I completed build but there is no chains around monsters in like gif. They just die and i see inpulsa effect no big blue chains. What should i do ?

The blue thing you see in the gif is Herald of Ice with Celestial mtx on.
"
First page + J'y étais

DclaraxD
So i just respecced one of my stsle characters i havent played in awhile to try out this build. Its @ level 84. I wanted someone to take a look at my setup and tell me what else i could upgrade. I have around 50ex to play with. I want to push for BiS gear as i am enjoying this build atm. I'm not sure how to make it where people can see my setup so if someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it. I know for sure my claw is behind as far as stats and plan on upgrading today. Thanks!
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
Cedrina wrote:
Hi, i just switched to this build from winter orb. I completed build but there is no chains around monsters in like gif. They just die and i see inpulsa effect no big blue chains. What should i do ?

The blue thing you see in the gif is Herald of Ice with Celestial mtx on.

Ahh, i have to change the helmet in the setup manually, right?

@Becks: He is using the same helmet you said. Also with the increased blade flurry damage :D
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:

Ahh, i have to change the helmet in the setup manually, right?

@Becks: He is using the same helmet you said. Also with the increased blade flurry damage :D

Took me some time to find the PoB data where someone combined the default set up of page 1 (with the 3 dragon helmet and no hint about another set up) with the boss set up.

Yup, looks like this helmet is best in slot. I tried another one but had massive Mana problems
"
Nizmat wrote:
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:

Thank you for your answer. I am still looking for the boss setup and i cannot find it. Sry if i am blind. Where is it?

First PoB in the PoB section

This first PoB (page 1) is misleading as it is using the 3 dragon helmet. For single bosses you should use the PoB link from page 5 of the thread.

https://pastebin.com/p1FvAtaP

Import it and switch to "End-Game" item set. tanis0 who posted the link uses the Starkonja Helmet.

"
Becks0816 wrote:

This first PoB (page 1) is misleading as it is using the 3 dragon helmet. For single bosses you should use the PoB link from page 5 of the thread.

https://pastebin.com/p1FvAtaP

Import it and switch to "End-Game" item set. tanis0 who posted the link uses the Starkonja Helmet.

Ahh thanks mate. That helps alot!
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
Hello, can anyone tell me what to prioritize upgrading next?

https://pastebin.com/f4zaZJgT
Looking for a few tips, started playing this yesterday and i seem to take a lot of damage and my regen is very low.

Syndicate melee nearly one shots me, boss attacks take 70% of my health and then it takes many many attacks to regen my health.
I dont know if it's suppose to be like that or if i've done something wrong with my spec / gear?
Even got killed by T14 courthouse boss

Edit: Just invested in this :

Last edited by Wiizper on Jan 23, 2019, 11:41:32 AM
"
Wiizper wrote:
Looking for a few tips, started playing this yesterday and i seem to take a lot of damage and my regen is very low.

- Push the resis to a higher level and exchange the 3 dragon helmet in boss fights with a Starkonja (life and some defense). The taming (ring) is great, gives up to 40% res all

- drop the jewels and gear which give accuracy. Not needed

- exchange the unshattered will, buy one with >67% increased damage with channelling skills

You can copy&paste gear from here:
https://pastebin.com/yBMGRHWV

Then you can check the changes in dps etc.

Btw.: I also don't have much more life (5600 with mapping gear, 5800 otherwise) but map bosses aren't a big issue except I have bad rolled high Tier maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info