[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Azeruk wrote:
Hi,
can someone tell me, why he is using a claw with elemental damage instead of a phys claw? I really dont understand it.

Ech build focusses on a specific type of damage and this here uses lightning damage (plus other elemental as side effects). No chaos, no physical damage involved, so you gear should focus on ele dmg.
"
aleberc wrote:
Hi,
thx for the build, I'm having great fun with it, even if atm is not the strongest build I ever played... maybe due to some lack in my equip.

Oh yes, the equip needs changes.

Flask setup:
I would put the "remove bleeding" on the life flask because this is what you hit if you see your hp dropping.
Physical dmg leeched is wrong, we use ele damage
Iron skin flask is wasted, focus on evade if you want more defensive

-> check my gear (MurderFloof) for a nice flask combi with defense and offense flasks.

Gems:
buy 20% lvl 20 gems if you want more dps. Corrupted ones sell for 14-15c

No idea why you bought Yoke of Suffering before Inpulsa. Inpulsa is mandatory, Yoke is nice to have. I would try to get an Inpulsa next.
Last edited by Becks0816 on Jan 9, 2019, 11:28:27 AM
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:

Yoke of suffering is recommended in the guide, so i think it is definitely an option.

Besides of that we still have the elemental conflux. Isnt it enough?

Yoke is an option, yes.

With Conflkux it's about you. You only have some timeframes (6 out of 14 secs) while you can apply shock so you lose around 50% of time you can work with shock and the buffs.

Easy solution: spend 10-13c on a helmet with some life and >30% res on the three ele types and kill some bosses with this helmet and compare it with 3 dragons. My decision: for bosses the dragon helmet goes away.
Becks0816, please tell me what to improve in the first place?
@Becks0816

Since Three Dragons is not ideal for bosses (fire dmg too low to shock)

What helm is ideal? Starjonka? Tempest Binding?

What gem links would be best for HOI without Three Dragons? (No longer need cold to fire? Provides 20% dmg from HOI ~~120 cold dmg)

Starjonka - HOI - Ice Bite - Hypothermia/Innervate - Conc Affec?

Tempest - HOI - Hypothermia - Enlighten - Conc Affe?

Rare -pen light res, blade flurry enchant helm?

(maybe even switch inpulsa for bosses depending on total lightning dmg)
Last edited by someone123456 on Jan 9, 2019, 4:46:47 PM
Been trying it for a week, pretty great.
Worth every skerebs I farmed.
Hi i am trying your build with the mf setup and im having massive issues with high life single targets like for exemple izaro and even yellow monsters sometimes do you have changes i could use for single targets ? thx for your time

Work with this build?

I hate shields and claws.

Thanks
Just wondering if I should focus really hard on saving up for an Inpulsas now for my gearing. My DPS according to POB is around 250k for single stage BF. I can't really increase my DPS much more without getting a better, multi-mod claw, or effect of shock jewels which are now nearly 50c each. I've never even held an exalt this league so far, so I think it might be best to save and get Inpulsas for a big, big increase in performance rather than small incremental increases in better jewels, etc.

Also, general question just about PoE as this is the first time and first league I've ever really played, is the end-game heavily skill based? My damage seems to be enough to kill anything (I've done Red Elder and his Guardians with relative ease) but if I get hit by anything, even once, I am dead. Right away. Is this normal? Or will a few more levels where I invest into more life nodes make a difference? Currently at 5k life with 630 ES for an effective life pool of around 5.5k

Thanks

EDIT: Also, can this build use a sword rather than a claw? I absolutely fucking hate Shield Charge as a skill
Last edited by Arceoxys on Jan 10, 2019, 8:32:56 PM
is it possible to Play this build with as a crit Version? or is the crit Investment to high?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info