[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

@Arceoxys

At 250k stage 1 BF your DPS is more than the decked out Becks0816 gear in previous posts!! (189k on his POB with "faster attacks") Is your POB calcs correct? What is your POB dps with inpulsas? Make sure you have enough damage to shock! (Yoke of Suff supplements this)

Claw's are chosen for the +life on hit which helps tanking while channeling BF. Swords has the atk speed like claws but no +life on hit.

End Game = dodge big animation hits

If you watch the uber elder video in guide (1 death) I think you'll see how this char works for end game bosses.

For damage increase your belt has a lot of room for 50% ele damage or you can get the darkness enthroned for 2 jewels (if resists not needed). Same for your rare ring, 50% ele dmg and flat dmg. You can also get boots with flat ele damage enchant OR %increased effect of aliments for shock effect like your amulet (this will allow more flat ele dmg & atk speed jewels because you will not need as much %effect of shock).

Alternative options, a 40% blade flurry damage helmet enchant or %effect of shock helmet corruption. Or a Cannot Evade Hit claw and switching lycosidae to Ash mirror (flat ele dmg)

Other posts seem to like Unshattered Will (Harbringer Defense and 70% Channeling BF Damage but you will have to change your helmet). Harbringer Defense would help with surviving and a new helmet option would be Starjonka's (atk speed, blade flurry enchant). You would lose innervate and hypothermia on your HOI from tempest binding with Unshattered Will.

POB this one!

Last edited by someone123456 on Jan 11, 2019, 12:42:06 PM
Hmm I'm assuming he is at 189k base and I calculated mine for "most damage" I could reasonably get; all flasks up, Lightning Golem buff, 3 Frenzy charges, enemy is shocked, etc

I believe my base is something like 110-120k? Maybe a little less, even.

I'm aware of like, my belt, boots, etc. could be better, as well as my jewels. However, I'm hesitant to change my shield from Lyco until I have a claw with hits can't be evaded, but that enchant *alone* costs 3 exalts, and I've never so much as held an exalt.

So I'm wondering if saving for Inpulsa's would be better than getting 50% ele belt, ring, non-ailment boots, and whatever I could incrementally afford as I make currency.

I'm pretty sure with my current gear I could end up farming T16 maps and delving fairly deep, but I'm wondering where the next step in my gearing should be; fine tuning the things I have, or getting the big boy in Inpulsa's
"
someone123456 wrote:
@Becks0816

Since Three Dragons is not ideal for bosses (fire dmg too low to shock)

What helm is ideal? Starjonka? Tempest Binding?

What gem links would be best for HOI without Three Dragons? (No longer need cold to fire? Provides 20% dmg from HOI ~~120 cold dmg)

Starjonka - HOI - Ice Bite - Hypothermia/Innervate - Conc Affec?

Tempest - HOI - Hypothermia - Enlighten - Conc Affe?

Rare -pen light res, blade flurry enchant helm?

(maybe even switch inpulsa for bosses depending on total lightning dmg)

I haven't figured out the best option. Currently I use a Starkonja I bought with the "40% BF damage" enchantment - got it for 40c :)

Gems: I have moved the "support" part to the claw: onslaught support, lightning golem, blood rage.

Helmet: Herald of Thunder - culling strike - faster casting and enfeeble. No idea if it works, I just hope so.

I have dropped Ice armor for, I got a phantastic ring which has lvl 20 aspect of the cat - the ringe gives me increased attack speed and evasion.
"
someone123456 wrote:
@Arceoxys

At 250k stage 1 BF your DPS is more than the decked out Becks0816 gear in previous posts!! (189k on his POB with "faster attacks") Is your POB calcs correct?

I have imported his version and had a look at the settings:

- 1 stage BF
- in the config: frenzy charges active (3 charges) , flasks active, onslaught activated, conflux buff: all three active (chill, shock, ignite), enemy is considered shocked but not chilled/frozen and the target is not a boss, pendulum of destruct not active, fortify is active, Innervation is active

- Combat buffs in the calcs: 3 Frenzy, Fortify, Onslaught
- Buffs and skills: Arctic armour, Blood Rage, HoI, HoT, Innervation, Lightning Golem, Vaal Haste

DPS: 245k

This is pretty "Peak performance" but not sustainable, but let's use the settings on my gear. I don't have innervation but cat aspect, so I activate this (because it's always running).

With the same sttings like above but without Vaal Haste I am at 484k dps at the moment with the boss gear and 445k dps with the 3 dragon helmet version (rest identical). Vaal Haste would add around 5k dps but as I ahve dropped the gem....

Btw.:

I am using 3 dragon now for Delve, too. The clear speed is much better than with the other version. To make the switch easier i just bought another set of identical gems with similar levels.

I also have tested my gear today on a T15 red Elder and the guy was ripped into pieces without issues.

Last edited by Becks0816 on Jan 11, 2019, 3:30:54 PM
"

Work with this build?

I hate shields and claws.

Thanks

Why do you put increased spell damage on the weapon? BF is an attack, not a spell. Either put "attacks penetrate elemental damage" or "increased attack speed while rare/unique is near" on it.

Also be aware that the claw has life leech on hit which is a fundamental mod to stay alive. We have mana leech from the skill tree but need a piece of equipment for life leech.

Also crit is not the focus here. The build focusses on pure elemental damage combined with shock/freezs/chill so you need "added lightning damage" and if you have space for mods cold damage and the fire
Last edited by Becks0816 on Jan 11, 2019, 3:26:24 PM
Hi! Im doing all content easy with my gear (not expensive at all, except inpulsa)

Obviously i cant do most of invulnerable bosses, but thats GGG choice! I couldnt do them on my occulist Arc Poet witch neither lol! (2M dps + 7.3k ES), but this build also melt bosses and clear maps super fast

Gear

Last edited by sanleon on Jan 11, 2019, 5:55:31 PM
Hi like you build and I'm currently trying it out. I am new, how do you enable herald of ice with its support gems as 50% mana reserve, as well with herald of thunder and arctic armour? I dont have enough mana
what would you change on my current setup?

I can do any map mobs, pretty easy also delving... Betrayal or bosses I die to easy.

My single target damage for those cases sucks at all. I have tried to follow the build as much as possible.

If you could take a look or someone help me get through. Its the first time doing this build.

Tks
So im loving this build but im feeling really gimped and only was able to follow the MF set up at the moment to get starting and hopefully farm way more currency, once i get more im getting a yoke and such but any tips on how i can improve more will really really help!
"
jeniusJamie wrote:
Hi like you build and I'm currently trying it out. I am new, how do you enable herald of ice with its support gems as 50% mana reserve, as well with herald of thunder and arctic armour? I dont have enough mana

Check the FAQ on page one. You need to have run Lab for "Mastermind of discord" first

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info