Six link

"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
Winterfury wrote:
None of kind. The story tells from here to be not honest. Much will buy 5 and to make 6 damages pockets or coin short at end of game but not start. Be freedom or go to hard and not if die, but with more short to coin and damages pockets.

Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because you all have big fucking mouse.

Thank you

Well his English was perfectly fine in another thread....

Just parodying the op, and added a little historical gem from the Usenet days. You guys aren't old enough to remember it, but it sure made us laugh our asses off at the time.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Fascinating. English words put together randomly to make sentences that make no sense. This is almost art.
Flabber Dat Grisgras Mon,.
I wonder what happens first... Six Link my Loreweave or get another one (43/60)...
No luck here this League with fusing.
Don't believe the Hype!
English is not my native language. So I can confuse something and not write like that.
As I understand it, developers are not interested in making smart numbers of farm resources to create a build. And the amount that I spend to do the same thing with 6 holes and 6 connections, without success, is the indicator. For the entire time of the current season, I do not have as many spheres to.
Read this carefully: You don't need a six link.
Shagsbeard is right.

Additionally, you can farm a six-link in a few hours - even if you are a terrible player you should be able to make 50 chaos per hour, a good player can make ~150c/h or more. A nice corrupted 6-link costs maybe 100c.

That's TWO DAMN HOURS. And because you can't invest that time you want to remove all long-term goals from the game? If you need instant gratification, play cookie clicker. Stop crying for that bullshit to destroy our game! I want things to be hard to get, because that's the only reason I had a ton of fun playing this game for many years.

You are either a troll or the problem is player skill.

Additionally, I'd recommend to switch to a different Translation App/Website. The stuff you write is almost impossible to understand and, as someone said before, looks more like a markov chain generator writing forum posts.

(btw: people who can laugh about that kind of thing will probably enjoy "king james programming", a blog where someone basically combined a bible and a programming book - and in some posts, lovecraft stuff.
Example: "This was a matter for speculation, though one could be fairly certain that the type annotations are necessary because otherwise there is nothing to indicate that you are familiar with mathematical logic." )
Last edited by lompad on Jul 21, 2018, 1:19:21 PM
"
dobers wrote:
English is not my native language. So I can confuse something and not write like that.
As I understand it, developers are not interested in making smart numbers of farm resources to create a build. And the amount that I spend to do the same thing with 6 holes and 6 connections, without success, is the indicator. For the entire time of the current season, I do not have as many spheres to.

you can 6 link every item that has 6 sockets if you use vorici's bench in your hideout.

too much?

then try your luck getting it cheaper by linking yourself.

personally i use vorici only in standard league and try my luck in temporary leagues which let me end up with 2 to 3 6-linked items for for roughly 1k fusings i get from my average playtime.
"
dobers wrote:
All kind. Tell me please the fairy tale. As the developer assumes that the player could close the atlas if the absolute majority of bild is constructed on 6 link sheaves. And what is the time I turn out has to spend only for creation only of one thing? Month? Year?
And if in a bilds 2 things with 6 links? It turns out to sit to me in a game without departing from the computer of 25 hours in day?
Many will tell what can be bought. But as a result I turn out I don't play, and I do not clear as not clear what for? That tell the guru. How many trillion resources need to be spent to make the 6th link thing.
Actually you are not right at all. 6L is lottery, and if you don't want to participate buy already made one. Enjoy the game or quit it.
"
dobers wrote:
All kind. Tell me please the fairy tale. As the developer assumes that the player could close the atlas if the absolute majority of bild is constructed on 6 link sheaves. And what is the time I turn out has to spend only for creation only of one thing? Month? Year?
And if in a bilds 2 things with 6 links? It turns out to sit to me in a game without departing from the computer of 25 hours in day?
Many will tell what can be bought. But as a result I turn out I don't play, and I do not clear as not clear what for? That tell the guru. How many trillion resources need to be spent to make the 6th link thing.

Beautiful... just beautiful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info