Six link

"
Winterfury wrote:

Just parodying the op, and added a little historical gem from the Usenet days. You guys aren't old enough to remember it, but it sure made us laugh our asses off at the time.

See, now you got me curious. I don't remember anything like that during my dial up days.
Yep, totally over league play.
6L should be removed. Not required.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
Love it when someone tells me "I'm not old enough". I remember "the internet" when all you could do is transfer files between users at the different Colleges that were connected.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Jul 21, 2018, 7:38:13 PM
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Love it when someone tells me "I'm not old enough". I remember "the internet" when all you could do is transfer files between users at the different Colleges that were connected.

So you will remember Sokwo Lee.
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
"
Winterfury wrote:

Just parodying the op, and added a little historical gem from the Usenet days. You guys aren't old enough to remember it, but it sure made us laugh our asses off at the time.

See, now you got me curious. I don't remember anything like that during my dial up days.

From Usenet, circa 90's? From comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic, some random user, Sokwo Lee, now lives in infamy as a result of one legendary post:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.strategic/NJvqwNuQEtA

Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
Actually I never did see that, but I was definitely on-line then.

That is funny though, ty for that little gem.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
Winterfury wrote:
None of kind. The story tells from here to be not honest.

My sources say no

"
Winterfury wrote:
Much will buy 5 and to make 6 damages pockets or coin short at end of game but not start.

It is decidedly so

"
Winterfury wrote:
Be freedom or go to hard and not if die, but with more short to coin and damages pockets.

You may rely on it.

"
Winterfury wrote:
Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because you all have big fucking mouse.

Concentrate and ask again
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
1999? I was already planning my retirement in 1999.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
1999? I was already planning my retirement in 1999.

1999? First year of freedom after my first divorce.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
OK. I understood the main point. Either take it as it is, or delete the game. Thanks for answers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info