Six link

Buy it or grind it.
"
Winterfury wrote:
None of kind. The story tells from here to be not honest. Much will buy 5 and to make 6 damages pockets or coin short at end of game but not start. Be freedom or go to hard and not if die, but with more short to coin and damages pockets.

Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because you all have big fucking mouse.

This has to be some kind of randomizer for sure.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
"
BasilWood wrote:
Buy it or grind it.
"
Winterfury wrote:
None of kind. The story tells from here to be not honest. Much will buy 5 and to make 6 damages pockets or coin short at end of game but not start. Be freedom or go to hard and not if die, but with more short to coin and damages pockets.

Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because you all have big fucking mouse.

This has to be some kind of randomizer for sure.

Right? If it was google translate, google's devs need to take a look lol
"
Winterfury wrote:

Thank you

Well his English was perfectly fine in another thread....
Yep, totally over league play.
"
Was that English?

Yes, I'm wondering the same thing. Maybe English heavily sedated by alcohol? We must be careful though as for many PoE fans English is not their primary language so something could easily get lost in the translation.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
lurker14ownz wrote:

Right? If it was google translate, google's devs need to take a look lol

Oh, a language translator, hadn't thought about that but that would/could easily explain it.
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 20, 2018, 8:19:45 PM
ah come on the guy is trying to type something up in a foreign language, how many of you could type this up in a foreign language? and google translate sucks btw
Ok, to get back on the OP's subject of 6 linking, it's always better (and you'll preserve your mental health too) if you buy the 6L. Trying to 6L yourself is really pushing the PoE pain envelope.

I got a 6L on a BoTB in only 21 fuses just before last Christmas but that was my PoE lottery win and I don't expect to ever get that lucky again. Now I can't remember what brain fart I had then (a definite moment of insanity) that caused me to start throwing fuses at my BoTB chest then as I remember I only had under 100 fuses to work with. I was happy just to get it to drop at all.  :)

Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 20, 2018, 8:33:18 PM
"
Was that English?

This is the best i can do.

Spoiler
Toutes sortes. Dites-moi s'il vous plaît le conte de fées. Comme le développeur suppose que le joueur pourrait fermer l'atlas si la majorité absolue de bild est construite sur 6 gerbes de lien. Et quel est le temps que je consacre à dépenser seulement pour la création d'une seule chose? Mois? An?
Et si dans un bilds 2 choses avec 6 liens? Il se trouve à m'asseoir dans un jeu sans quitter l'ordinateur de 25 heures dans la journée?
Beaucoup diront ce qui peut être acheté. Mais par conséquent je sors, je ne joue pas, et je ne comprends pas pour quoi pas clair? Cela dit au gourou. Combien de billions de ressources doivent être dépensées pour faire le 6ème lien

Divination Card - Emperor's Luck.
Well, it won't take billions of fuses to finally get a 6L result but there are a few "6K fuses and no 6L" threads that spotlight just how wild and god damn awful the rng formulas are in PoE. GGG has PoE deliberately tuned this way and to them it's "working as intended". I just wish Chris and company would stop secretly laughing at these sob story posts and stop making the ranges on the rng formulas so extreme.

Edit: I'd probably be more inclined to farm for the 6L divination cards than to throw fuses at the proverbial wall ever again.

Last edited by Arrowneous on Jul 20, 2018, 8:45:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info