Six link

"
Bone2flesh wrote:
I can do it, so everyone else can do it too!

Let's try to be more concise with our anecdotal garbage, shall we?
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
"
Pez27 wrote:
Plenty of builds can tackle 99% of the game on a 5 link. Some can even do it on a 4 link.

You don't NEED a 6 link.

You can get pseudo 6-link weapons like this:

It comes with level 16 Trap + Cluster Trap + Trap and Mine Damage so all I needed to add was Arc (main skill) + Ligtning Penetration + Elemental Focus = Arc Trapper Saboteur. At level 87 as a casual player and I only started this build 1 month ago and also have had time to farm 2 Oni-Goroshi swords. Running level 7 and 8 maps now and still able to clear the incursion rooms most of the time. Obviously picking a fast clear league meta build is important. It only cost me 9 Chaos. The rest of my gear is self-found so I didn't have to do a lot of annoying trading. Yes, I'm knowing that my other gear could be better but it's working for me and that's all I need to get to my level 90 soft cap league goal.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
bruts wrote:
I wonder what happens first... Six Link my Loreweave or get another one (43/60)...
No luck here this League with fusing.

Well, the Loreweave i talked about got lost with my last Char that died... 5 Link.
Today like two Minutes ago i spend another 60 Unique Rings for a new Loreweave and after 2 Orbs of Fusing it is a 6 link. :D
Don't believe the Hype!
Indeed, I sometimes play on a standard.

However, I think you did not understand the essence of my answer.

I've been playing 5 years - so I have a lot of very well equipped characters on the standard.
I also play in all leagues. on the present I have two characters - 92 totem glacial cascade and 89 mf with 6l windriper ( very nice mf char ).

I'm just asking in which direction the game will go ?.
Regarding the rules of the game are created under the increasing pressure of bots and players who have a lot of time.

In my opinion, it is less and less in this game for tourists like me.
For very slow players. I see huge differences in the drop over several years ( item ).

Yes, I know - I can look for another game as aggressive players probably advise me.

Perhaps I will do that - many of my friends are waiting for Wolcen.

Ultimately, the success of any game depends on the money of the players. The market does not know pity.
I know that it is not easy to balance the popular game at the moment (I am thinking about economics).
A huge challenge for GGG.

From my side, I wish them good luck because I like this game very much.
End of the war.
Good luck to all players.
Last edited by Rip_VanWinkle on Jul 29, 2018, 8:32:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info