Six link

All kind. Tell me please the fairy tale. As the developer assumes that the player could close the atlas if the absolute majority of bild is constructed on 6 link sheaves. And what is the time I turn out has to spend only for creation only of one thing? Month? Year?
And if in a bilds 2 things with 6 links? It turns out to sit to me in a game without departing from the computer of 25 hours in day?
Many will tell what can be bought. But as a result I turn out I don't play, and I do not clear as not clear what for? That tell the guru. How many trillion resources need to be spent to make the 6th link thing.
Last bumped on Jul 29, 2018, 8:15:58 AM
Was that English?
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Today on "posts written by Markov chain generator"...
There are good builds that can do endgame on a 5 link, which is very easy to self farm.
if your build needs a 6link to function, plan to buy that 6 link.
if your build needs TWO 6 links to function, it's a garbage build.
I'll assume you can't english very well.
Toss a ccin to your WITCHER?
Plenty of builds can tackle 99% of the game on a 5 link. Some can even do it on a 4 link.

You don't NEED a 6 link.
Pretty sure Google translate would get your point across better. That's pretty rough English my man.
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
I'm guessing that was google translate or something.

My lvl 89 trapper has his main skill arc in 4 link gloves with lightning spire in a 5 link inpulsa. If I didn't have the habit of checking so many yellows I would have built up my mapping pool properly by now across the tiers instead of just unlocking bonuses.

Granted that's just a flavor of the month build, but it's just an example that there are builds that aren't reliant upon a 6 link setup, and most players are going to run a 5 link to get to 6 links regardless.

You really don't need a 6 link till long after you can afford one, and getting there isn't particularly difficult.
Yep, totally over league play.
None of kind. The story tells from here to be not honest. Much will buy 5 and to make 6 damages pockets or coin short at end of game but not start. Be freedom or go to hard and not if die, but with more short to coin and damages pockets.

Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because you all have big fucking mouse.

Thank you
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info